Warranty: 5 Years - Main Unit / 1 Year - Cable and Probe Head.
An integrated data output allows a hard copy print out of the FHR trace to be obtained when connected to the Dopplex Printa II.
The Sonicaid probes offer an unmatched combination of unique automatic noise reduction, acclaimed lifelike fetal heart sounds, and unequaled sensitivity, allowing users to more easily detect fetal sounds in early gestation and moms with raised BMIs (Body Mass Index) than ever before.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Features:
- Probe connector for interchangeable probe options.
- 3 unique fetal heart rate processing modes for optimum performance in the widest range of signal conditions.
- Real time fetal heart rate data output.
- Event marker for recording fetal movements when connected to the Dopplex Printa.
- Printa II capability.
- Low battery indicator.
- Built in loudspeaker.
- Headphone output.
- Integral probe protection and storage.
- Belt clip.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Probes:
- FD2-P-USA/OP2 (2 MHz - Obstetric): For general obstetric use.
- FD2-P-USA/OP3 (3 MHz - Obstetric): Ideally suited for detecting the fetal heart in early gestations.
- FD2-P-USA/VP4 (4 MHz - Vascular): For detection of deep lying vessels.
- FD2-P-USA/VP5 (5 MHz - Vascular): For Edematous limbs and deep lying vessels. Ideal adjunct to EZ8 for ABI measurements.
- FD2-P-USA/VP8 (8 MHz - Vascular): For detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries.
- FD2-P-USA/EZ8 (8 MHz Widebeam - Vascular): Allows easy location of vessels. Easier to maintain vessel contact during inflation and deflation.
- FD2-P-USA/VP10 (10 MHz - Vascular): For detection of smaller superficial vessels.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Specifications:
- Battery Type: 9 volt 6F22.
- Battery Life: 250 - 1 minute examinations.
Auto Shut Off:
- When in Use: 10 minutes.
- With no signals: 3 minutes.
- Dimensions: 140 mm x 74 mm x 27 mm.
- Weight (including probe and batteries): 295 g.
- Probe Cable Length (fully extended): 3.5 m approximately.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Accessories:
The Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler is commonly purchased with:
- Dopplex Printa II (#ACC76): Small, compact, portable Thermal Printer for use with the MD2 and FD2 Dopplers. Battery or AC operated for high quality print out on 112 mm width paper. Includes ACC76 Interface Buffer Box and 1 roll of chart paper.
- Dopplex Printa Paper (#ACC14): Pack of 2, each roll is 28 m.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Literature:
Huntleigh Sonicaid Obstetric Dopplers Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.