The Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler includes a high sensitivity interchangeable probes of your choice, for obstetric or vascular uses.
Warranty: 5 Years (Main Unit) / 1 Year (Cable and Probe Head).
The Sonicaid probes offer an unmatched combination of unique automatic noise reduction, acclaimed lifelike fetal heart sounds, and unequaled sensitivity, allowing users to more easily detect fetal sounds in early gestation and moms with raised BMIs (Body Mass Index) than ever before.
An integrated data output allows a hard copy print out of the FHR trace to be obtained when connected to the Dopplex Printa II.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Features:
- Probe connector for interchangeable probe options.
- Three unique fetal heart rate processing modes for optimum performance in the widest range of signal conditions.
- Real time fetal heart rate data output.
- Event marker for recording fetal movements when connected to the Dopplex Printa.
- Printa II capability.
- Low battery indicator.
- Built in loudspeaker.
- Headphone output.
- Integral probe protection and storage.
- Belt clip.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Probes:
- #LUS-FD2-P-OP2KIT (2 MHz - Obstetric): For general obstetric use.
- #LUS-FD2-P-OP3KIT (3 MHz - Obstetric): Ideally suited for detecting the fetal heart in early gestations.
- #LUS-FD2-P-VP4KIT (4 MHz - Vascular): For detection of deep lying vessels.
- #LUS-FD2-P-VP5KIT (5 MHz - Vascular): For Edematous limbs and deep lying vessels. Ideal adjunct to EZ8 for ABI measurements.
- #LUS-FD2-P-VP8KIT (8 MHz - Vascular): For detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries.
- #LUS-FD2-P-EZ8KIT (8 MHz Widebeam - Vascular): Allows easy location of vessels. Easier to maintain vessel contact during inflation and deflation.
- #LUS-FD2-P-VP10KIT (10 MHz - Vascular): For detection of smaller superficial vessels.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Specifications:
- Battery Type: 9 volt 6F22.
- Battery Life: 250 - 1 minute examinations.
Auto Shut Off:
- When in Use: 10 minutes.
- With no signals: 3 minutes.
- Dimensions: 140 mm x 74 mm x 27 mm.
- Weight: 0.65 lbs (295 g) including probe and batteries.
- Probe Cable Length: 3.5 m (fully extended).
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Accessories:
The Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler is commonly purchased with:
- Dopplex Printa II (#LUS-PRNTA2-ACC76KT): Portable, AC or battery operated thermal printer for use with the Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler and the Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Doppler. Includes the RS232 cable, Interface Buffer Box, and one roll of printer paper.
- Dopplex Printa Paper (#ACC14): Pack of 2.
- Doppler Carry Pouch (#ACC34): Soft carrying case.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.