Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 Years
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler includes a high sensitivity interchangeable probes of your choice, for obstetric or vascular uses.
Warranty: 5 Years (Main Unit) / 1 Year (Cable and Probe Head).
The Sonicaid probes offer an unmatched combination of unique automatic noise reduction, acclaimed lifelike fetal heart sounds, and unequaled sensitivity, allowing users to more easily detect fetal sounds in early gestation and moms with raised BMIs (Body Mass Index) than ever before.
An integrated data output allows a hard copy print out of the FHR trace to be obtained when connected to the Dopplex Printa II.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Features
- Probe connector for interchangeable probe options.
- Three unique fetal heart rate processing modes for optimum performance in the widest range of signal conditions.
- Real time fetal heart rate data output.
- Event marker for recording fetal movements when connected to the Dopplex Printa.
- Printa II capability.
- Low battery indicator.
- Built in loudspeaker.
- Headphone output.
- Integral probe protection and storage.
- Belt clip.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Probes
- #FD2-P-USA: Doppler only, no probe.
- #LUS-FD2-P-OP2KIT (2 MHz - Obstetric): For general obstetric use.
- #LUS-FD2-P-OP3KIT (3 MHz - Obstetric): Ideally suited for detecting the fetal heart in early gestations.
- #LUS-FD2-P-VP4KIT (4 MHz - Vascular): For detection of deep lying vessels.
- #LUS-FD2-P-VP5KIT (5 MHz - Vascular): For Edematous limbs and deep lying vessels. Ideal adjunct to EZ8 for ABI measurements.
- #LUS-FD2-P-VP8KIT (8 MHz - Vascular): For detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries.
- #LUS-FD2-P-EZ8KIT (8 MHz Widebeam - Vascular): Allows easy location of vessels. Easier to maintain vessel contact during inflation and deflation.
- #LUS-FD2-P-VP10KIT (10 MHz - Vascular): For detection of smaller superficial vessels.
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Specifications
- Battery Type: 9 volt 6F22.
- Battery Life: 250 - 1 minute examinations.
Auto Shut Off:
- When in Use: 10 minutes.
- With no signals: 3 minutes.
- Dimensions: 140 mm x 74 mm x 27 mm.
- Weight: 0.65 lbs (295 g) including probe and batteries.
- Probe Cable Length: 3.5 m (fully extended).
Huntleigh Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler Accessories
The Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler is commonly purchased with:
- Dopplex Printa II (#LUS-PRNTA2-ACC76KT): Portable, AC or battery operated thermal printer for use with the Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler and the Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Doppler. Includes the RS232 cable, Interface Buffer Box, and one roll of printer paper.
- Dopplex Printa Paper (#ACC14): Pack of 2.
- ï»¿Doppler Carry Pouch ï»¿(#ACC34): Soft carrying case.