Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven 3 Compression Pump (#510003US) is a compact intermittent pneumatic compression pump designed for the treatment of a wide variety of vascular or lymphatic conditions including lymphedema, venous insufficiency, venous stasis ulcers, and localized edema following trauma or dependent edema.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven 3 Compression Pump works by supplying air via connecting tubes to an inflatable Hydroven garment allowing the application of controlled pressure to gently compress the limb. This action assists in increasing the return of blood, improves venous stasis, and encourages the reabsorption of waste products. The Flowtron Hydroven 3 system operates two types of garments:
- Hydroven 1: Single chamber that provides uniform compression.
- Hydroven 3: Three chambers that provide gradient segmental compression, inflating distally to proximally.
Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven 3 Compression Pump Features
- The controls, indicators, and connectors are simple to use and can be accessed with ease. Thoughtful design features ensure that the pumps may be handled, transported, and stored safely and easily.
- Ideal for safe compression therapy in hospitals, nursing homes, treatment clinics, and at home.
- Automatic detection of single or bilateral garment attachment to the pump, with snap-lock connection, makes the system simple to set up. Simply plug in and switch on for active treatment of a range of conditions.
- Cable retention system ensures compact and easy storage while the pump is not in use.
Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven 3 Compression Pump Specifications
- Size: 10.7" x 5.5" x 5.5" (27.2 cm x 14 cm).
- Power: 110 - 120V AC 60 Hz.
- Weight: 5.25 lb (2.4 kg).
- Pressure Range: 30 - 100 mmHg.
- Cycle Time: 90 seconds inflation; 90 seconds deflation.
Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven 3 Compression Pump Literature
Customer service was great. The product has fulfilled our needs. And works great.
The pump came broke, does not pump up to 120 only up to 60. I call your representative and hope to get new replacement ASAP. But I don’t hear from them any information yet!