Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven 12 Professional Compression Pump (#316003US) is an advanced Intermittent Pneumatic Compression System which has been designed to offer clinicians a multi-model treatment option to manage Lymphoedema and associated conditions.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven 12 Professional Compression Pump works by supplying air to inflate the chambers in the Hydroven 12 Compression Garments via connecting tubes, allowing the application of controlled pressure to gently compress and massage the limb.
This pump has three automatic treatment modes. The flexibility of the 'three in one' approach provides clinicians with the confidence that the treatment can be tailored to suit both clinical indications and patient requirements. Each of the below profiles allow clinicians to optimize pressure settings and treatment times to deliver the most effective treatment for managing vascular conditions.
- LymphAssist Therapy: This mode replicates the basic principles of Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD). The automatic pressure and multi-chamber sequencing helps to promote efficient fluid transfer through the patient's lymphatic system. This gentle 'directional' rhythmic massaging stimulates the lymphatic vessels, encouraging them to transport proteins and waste products away from affected areas.
- Gradual Sequential Therapy: This mode provides a controlled pressure differential between adjacent chambers in each garment. This therapy helps restore the natural hydrostatic balance of the limb being treated.
- Wave Therapy: The Wave Therapy mode produces a gentle peristaltic cycle for patients who may be unable to tolerate graduated sequential compression.
Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven 12 Professional Compression Pump Features
- Flexi-hose allows the patient to be positioned comfortably without compromising access to system controls or indicators. The easy to clean and kink-resistant hose assists efficient system set up.
- Pressure, cycle time, and treatment options are protected by a lock feature which prevents accidental adjustment of the treatment profile.
- High visibility LED graphical control panel - Garment pressure and mode are displayed on the upper display, while the timing and cycle information are displayed on the lower display. This efficient layout keeps both patient and clinician informed of the treatment cycle.
- Advanced technology 12 chamber garments incorporate overlapping internal chambers. This design ensures a more effective treatment and also eliminates potential pressure voids.
- Single or bilateral assessment is possible by simply connecting two garments to the LymphAssist system. A simple 'push fit' connector allows safe and accurate garment connection.
Huntleigh Flowtron Hydroven 12 Professional Compression Pump Specifications
- Supply Voltage: 100 VAC to 220 VAC.
- Supply Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Power Input: 38 - 77 VA.
- Size: 1.4" x 9.8" x 5.1" (29 cm x 25 cm x 13 cm).
- Weight: 8.4 lb (3.8 kg).
- Treatment Modes: LymphAssist, Gradual Sequential, and Wave.
- LymphAssist: 15 - 40 mmHg.
- Gradual Sequential: 15 - 120 mmHg.
- Wave: 15 - 100 mmHg.
- All: +/- 5%.
- Inflation: 30 - 95 seconds in 5 second increments.
- Deflation: 10 - 95 seconds in 5 second increments.
- Treatment Time: 10 - 99 minutes or continuous (MAX 2 hours).
- Mode of Operation: Continuous.
- Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock: Class II, double insulated Type BF.
- Degree of Protection Against Liquid Ingress: IP21.
- Case Material: Fire retardant ABS Plastic.
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa.
- Operating: +10°C to +40°C (+50°F to +104°F).
- Long Term Storage and Transport: +10°C to +40°C (+50°F to +104°F).
- Short Term Storage and Transport: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F).
- Operating: 30% to 75% (non-condensing).
- Long Term Storage and Transport: 20% to 95% (non-condensing).
- Short Term Storage and Transport: 20% to 95%.