Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 Years
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Huntleigh Dopplex SD2 Bi-Directional Doppler includes a probe of your choice, stereo headphones, gel, alkaline battery (9 V), soft carry bag, and user manual.
Warranty: 5 Years.
The Dopplex SD2 provides bi-directional vascular information to the vascular professional including the display of flow direction. It is ideal for clinical specialists wishing to conduct advanced Doppler studies.
Huntleigh Dopplex SD2 Bi-Directional Doppler Features
- Compatible with all high sensitivity vascular probes (audio only with OP2 and OP3).
- Ideal for ABPI assessment.
- Provides bi-directional blood flow information.
- Enhanced stereo audio output.
- Range of probe options with probe coding.
- Built-in loudspeaker.
- Output for headphones.
- Enhanced bi-directional LCD display.
- Gain control.
- Auto shut off.
- Active noise reduction.
- Obstetric capability.
- Battery Life: 250 minutes.
- Pole stand capability.
- Integrated probe protection and storage.
- Belt clip.
- Rechargeable battery option.
- Neck cord option.
Huntleigh Dopplex SD2 Bi-Directional Doppler Specifications
- Weight: 295 grams (10 ounces) with battery and probe.
- Dimensions: 5.5" (H) x 2.9" (W) x 1.1" (D) (140 mm x 74 mm x 27 mm).
Huntleigh Dopplex SD2 Bi-Directional Doppler Probes
- #SD2-P-USA: No Probe (Doppler only).
- #LUS-SD2-P-OP2KIT: 2 MHz Obstetric Probe for fetal heart detection.
- #LUS-SD2-P-OP3KIT: 3 MHz Obstetric Probe for fetal heart detection in early gestation. 3 MHz is the recommended standard for obstetrical applications.
- #LUS-SD2-P-VP4KIT: 4 MHz Vascular Probe for detection of deep lying vessels.
- #LUS-SD2-P-VP5KIT: 5 MHz Vascular Probe for oedematous limbs and deep lying vessels. Ideal adjunct to the EZ8 Probe for ABI measurements.
- #LUS-SD2-P-VP8KIT: 8 MHz Vascular Probe for the detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries. 8 MHz is the recommended standard for vascular applications.
- #LUS-SD2-P-EZ8KIT: 8 MHz Widebeam Vascular Probe for easy location of vessels. The high sensitivity widebeam makes it easier to maintain vessel contact during inflation and deflation.
- #LUS-SD2-P-VP10KIT: 10 MHz Vascular Probe for detection of smaller superficial vessels.
- #LUS-ISP3-SD2KIT (Intraoperative Probe Starter Pack): Starter Pack includes three intraoperative probes, probe pod, and IV pole clamp. The reusable Dopplex intraoperative probe can be used to immediately confirm blood flow prior to closing, saving time and costs of a potential re-operation. The high sensitivity probes can be re-sterilized by autoclave, ethylene oxide, or Steris System 1.