The Huntleigh Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Doppler includes a probe of your choice, large/soft carry bag, stereo headphones, alkaline battery (9 V), gel, and a user manual.
Warranty: 5 Years - Main Unit / 1 Year - Cable and Probe Head.
The MD2 Doppler is one of the most advanced pocket dopplers on the market. It provides the ability for high level vascular assessment, and is ideal for the detection of peripheral arterial disease, the diabetic foot, and venous applications. The display provides information on flow direction and unit status. It can also display fetal heart rate when using an obstetric probe.
When used with the high sensitivity vascular probes, it provides quality bi-directional blood flow information. It can be linked to the Huntleigh Dopplex Reporter Software Package for high quality waveform reports, or the Dopplex Printa for single waveform recordings
Huntleigh Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Doppler Features:
- Connects with all high sensitivity probes (2, 3, 4, 5, 8, and 10 MHz), and has probe coding.
- Provides bi-directional blood flow information and documentation.
- Integral battery management.
- Enhanced audio output.
- Large carry bag will hold sphygmomanometer and cuffs.
- Built-in loudspeaker and output for headphones.
- True separated stereo audio output.
- Enhanced bi-directional LCD display.
- Waveform Calibration Function: 5 level.
- 4 level gain control.
- Auto shut off and active noise reduction.
- Obstetric capability (audio only).
- Digital interface for Dopplex DR3 and Printa 2.
- Battery Life: 250 minutes.
Huntleigh Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Doppler Probes:
- #LUS-MD2-P-OP2KIT (2 MHz Obstetric): For fetal heart detection.
- #LUS-MD2-P-OP3KIT (3 MHz Obstetric): For fetal heart detection in early gestation. 3 MHz is the recommended standard for obstetrical applications.
- #LUS-MD2-P-VP4KIT (4 MHz Vascular): For detection of deep lying vessels.
- #LUS-MD2-P-VP5KIT (5 MHz Vascular): For edematous limbs and deep lying vessels. Ideal adjunct to the EZ8 Probe for ABI measurements.
- #LUS-MD2-P-VP8KIT (8 MHz Vascular): For detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries. 8 MHz is the recommended standard for vascular applications.
- #LUS-MD2-P-EZ8KIT (8 MHz Widebeam Vascular): For easy location of vessels. The widebeam makes it easier to maintain vessel contact during inflation and deflation.
- #LUS-MD2-P-VP10KIT (10 MHz Vascular): For detection of smaller superficial vessels.
- #LUS-ISP3-MD2KIT (Intraoperative Probe Starter Pack): Includes three intraoperative probes, probe pod, and doppler clamp. The reusable Dopplex Intraoperative Probe can be used to immediately confirm blood flow prior to closing, saving time and costs of a potential re-operation. The high sensitivity probes can be re-sterilized by autoclave, ethylene oxide, or Steris System 1.
Huntleigh Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Doppler Specifications:
- Weight: 295 grams (10 ounces) with battery and probe.
- Dimensions: 5.5" (H) x 2.9" (W) x 1.1" (D) (140 mm x 74 mm x 27 mm).
- Safety Standards Compliance: EN60601-1:1990, IEC 60601 - 1:1988, EN60601-1-2:1993.
Huntleigh Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Doppler Accessories:
The Huntleigh Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Doppler is commonly purchased with:
- Dopplex Printa II (#LUS-PRNTA2-ACC76KT): Portable, AC or battery operated thermal printer for use with the Sonicaid FD2 Rate Display Doppler and the Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Doppler. Includes the RS232 cable, Interface Buffer Box and one roll of printer paper.
- Dopplex Printa Paper (#ACC14): Pack of 2.
- Doppler Carry Pouch (#ACC34): Soft carrying case designed to hold ArjoHuntleigh dopplers.
Huntleigh Dopplex MD2 Bi-Directional Doppler Literature:Huntleigh Dopplex Vascular Dopplers Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.