The Hillrom TotalCare SpO2RT 2 ICU Bed offers early mobility strategies for treating complications in ICU patients.
Warranty: 90 Days.
Hillrom TotalCare SpO2RT 2 ICU Bed Features
- Continuous lateral rotation therapy.
- Percussion and vibration therapy, including postural setting options.
- Weight based pressure redistribution in any bed position.
- Advanced Microclimate technology.
- Point-of-Care siderail controls with Grapical Caregiver Interface (GCI) feature.
- Digital head of bed angle indicator and alarm.
- 3 mode bed exit sensor with alarm silence and alarm suspend modes.
- FullChair and chair egress with stand assist.
- Boost one-button patient repositioning support.
- Turn assist.
- Optional IntelliDrive powered transport.
- FlexAfoot elevtrical bed retraction and extension.
- HandsFree emergency CPR and Trendelenburg.
- History data on patient weight, head of bed elevation, chair position, and pulmonary therapies.
- Therapy reminders.
- Safety stop and alarm for pulmonary therapies when side rails are down.
Hillrom TotalCare SpO2RT 2 ICU Bed Specifications
- Overall Length: 81.5" to 93" (207 cm to 236.2 cm).
- Overall Width: Side rails up to 40.5" (102.9 cm).
- Max. Head Elevation: 75 degrees.
- Max. Patient Weight for SpO2RT Mattress: 500 lb (227 kg).