The P3200 Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed is available with your choice of a new 6" Hospital-Grade Memory Foam Mattress, Hill-Rom's P500 Surface, or A.I.R. Therapy Surface. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: Full 1 Year (Medical Facilities) / 90 Days (Residential Customers) - Parts and Labor.
Note: Hospital bed wand/remote not included nor is required for operation.
The VersaCare bed combines an ergonomic design with state of the art engineering to deliver a powerful user experience. The VersaCare Bed is designed to provide excellent care, especially for mid- to high-acuity patients. Combining a host of safety-promoting, leading-edge technologies into one versatile healing system - all controlled through a simple, intuitive interface. The VersaCare bed's connectivity, flexibility, and utility are just some of the reasons that the VersaCare is one of the most trusted models in the Hill-Rom product line.
When used in conjunction with a falls protocol, the Bed Exit System can help reduce patient falls related to unsupervised bed egress. The 3-Level Bed Exit Alarm with advanced sensitivity detects whether the patient is lying in bed, sitting on the edge of the bed, or is out of bed. Bed exit system included standard on all models.
Optional components add special features ideal for a variety of patient needs:
- A.I.R. Surface: The VersaCare A.I.R. surface is a powered air surface designed for enhanced comfort with safeguards to assist in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. By integrating advanced weight-based pressure redistribution system with bed frame features, the VersaCare A.I.R. surface provides all the benefits you need to maintain your patient's skin integrity.
- P500 Therapy Surface: The state of the art P500 Therapy Surface not only addresses shear, friction, and pressure, but also keeps the patient cool and dry. Hill-Rom's patented Advanced Microclimate technology wicks away heat and moisture, making the skin less susceptible to damage.
- IntelliDrive Powered Transport: IntelliDrive is a powered system that lets staff handle the bed effortlessly. A single caregiver can easily maneuver and guide the bed.
Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed Features
- Easy-to-grip side rails.
- Integrated easy to reach patient-controls allows the patient to adjust the bed to their own needs without the caregiver's assistance.
- Fixed headboard stays the same - the optimal height for pushing.
- Hands-free foot controls allow the caregiver to adjust the bed from any side.
- FlexAFoot: Foot platform extender that customizes the bed length up to 12" and helps patients from sliding down the bed.
- LowChair: Allows the patient to be placed in an upright sitting position while keeping the bed low.
- 3-Level Bed Exit Alarm: Advanced sensitivity detects whether the patient is lying in bed, sitting on the edge of the bed, or is out of the bed.
- VersaCare A.I.R. surface (optional):
- Three independent air zones continuously adjust pressure based on patient weight and head of bed articulation.
- One button turn assist and max inflate to help aid caregivers when repositioning patients.
- Accommodates weight up to 500 lb.
- P500 Therapy Surface (optional):
- Helps to redistribute pressure. Prevents the formation of pressure ulcers.
- Automatically adjusts to the patient's weight, size, movement, and the head-of-bed articulation.
- Advanced Microclimate technology helps manage heat and moisture, keeping the patient's skin cool and dry.
- Aids in the prevention and treatment of Stage I-IV pressure ulcers.
- X-Ray Cassette Sleeve makes thoracic X-rays quick and easy to perform.
- IntelliDrive Powered Transport (optional): IntelliDrive is a powered system that lets staff handle the bed effortlessly. A single caregiver can easily maneuver and guide the bed.
Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed Specifications
- Low Position Height: 18".
- High Position Height: 37".
- Extended: 86".
- Retracted: 75".
- Sleep Surface Dimensions: 84" x 35.5".
Side Rails Width:
- When Stowed: 37".
- When Up: 40".
- Extended: 94.5".
- Retracted: 82.5".
- Caster Diameter: 5".
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb.
P500 Therapy Surface:
- Dimensions: 84" x 35.5" x 8".
- Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit: 500 lb.
- Weight: 45 lb.
- Flammability: Boston IX-11, CAL 129, 16CFR1633, 16CFR1632, CAN/CGSB 4.2#27.7.
- Air Supply:
- Length: 13.75".
- Width: 14.5".
- Height: 8.5".
- Weight: 30 lb.
Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed Configurations
|#MFI-HRM-P3200-AIR||A.I.R. Surface||No Scale||None|
|#MFI-HRM-P3200-P500||P500 Therapy Surface||No Scale||None|
|#MFI-HRM-P3200-ID||Standard||No Scale||With Intellidrive|
|#MFI-HRM-P3200-AIR-ID||A.I.R. Surface||No Scale||With Intellidrive|
|#MFI-HRM-P3200-P500-ID||P500 Therapy Surface||No Scale||With Intellidrive|
|#MFI-HRM-P3200-SS||Standard||With Scale System||None|
|#MFI-HRM-P3200-SS-AIR||A.I.R. Surface||With Scale System||None|
|#MFI-HRM-P3200-SS-P500||P500 Therapy Surface||With Scale System||None|
|#MFI-HRM-P3200-SS-ID||Standard||With Scale System||With Intellidrive|
|#MFI-HRM-P3200-SS-AIR-ID||A.I.R. Surface||With Scale System||With Intellidrive|
|#MFI-HRM-P3200-SS-P500-ID||P500 Therapy Surface||With Scale System||With Intellidrive|
Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed Certification
The Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed is certified to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced.
- Disassembly: Bed is then taken apart for intensive cleaning, sanding, and replacement of parts. Moving parts are lubricated and tested for proper function.
- Intensive Cleaning: Equipment is power washed to remove any unwanted particles.
- Repair & Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. A brand new memory foam mattress is included (certain models feature different mattresses as options).
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Bed is inspected by our biomedical technicians to ensure it meets proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is inspected by MFI’s quality control team.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.