Warranty: Full 1 Year - Parts.
The Affinity III is intended for use as a birthing bed withing the acute care Labor and Delivery Unit. It has multiple articulation features, ergonomic hand grips, and a steering control headboard. 3 independent motors raise and lower the bed, foot section, and head section. Calf supports for this bed may be manually adjusted and will lock when in the upright position, and the foot section of this bed slides off and may be stowed until once again needed.
This bed is electrically operated using Nurse and Patient controls with option to lock out patient bed controls. The bed may be transported easily with featured Central Brake and Steer system with 2-wheel braking and 1-wheel steering, and built-in headboard handles make the bed easy to steer. If the bed is not near an outlet, battery backup will enable the user to adjust the bed as needed.
Hill-Rom Affinity III Birthing Bed Features:
- Instant CPR lowers head from elevated to flat position.
- CPR Release: Emergency lowering.
- Manual operation.
- Battery backup LED indicators.
- ON: Battery operational when bed plugged into appropriate power source.
- FLASHING: Battery needs charging.
- OFF: Battery discharged below adequate levels.
- Bed Height (Hilow) Motor to control bed height - Nurse/attendant controlled.
- Foot Section Motor to control foot elevation - Patient and/or nurse controlled.
- Head Section Motor controls head incline - Patient and/or nurse controlled.
- Auxiliary outlet for accessories.
- Headboard mounted on metal frame with built-in handles.
- Automatic Tilting:
- As head section raises, seat gradually tilts from 0 to 15°.
- As head section lowers, seat gradually returns to flat position.
- Docking/Wall Protection: Standard roller bumpers located at head and end of bed.
- Lockout Control Switch: Deactivates inboard (patient) and outboard (caregiver/attendant) controls.
- Night Light.
- Foot Support.
- Labor Grips.
- Side Rails.
- Braking/Steer System.
Hill-Rom Affinity III Birthing Bed Specifications:
- Total Length: 90" (229 cm).
- From Roller Bumpers to Break in Seat Section: 61.88" (157 cm).
- From Break in Seat Section to End of Bed: 28.13" (71 cm).
- Siderails Stored: 36" (91 cm).
- Siderails Up: 39" (99 cm).
- Headboard Height (Maximum): 52" (132 cm).
- Siderail Height (Maximum): 14.75" (37.5 cm).
- Minimum Under-Bed Clearance: 5" (13 cm).
- Wheel Base: 50" x 29" (127 cm x 74 cm).
- Casters: 6" (15 cm).
- Total Weight (Maximum): 480 lbs (218 kg).
- Head Section Inclination (Maximum): 65°.
- Seat Section Inclination (Maximum): 15°.
- Trend-Like Position (Maximum): 8°.
- Bed Height Range: 18 - 34" (46 - 86 cm).
- Bed Lift Capacity (Maximum Safe Working Load): 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Foot Section Lift Capacity (Maximum): 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Head Section Lift Capacity (Maximum): 200 lbs (91 kg).
Hill-Rom Affinity III Birthing Bed Configurations:
- MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-III: Standard (No Calf Support or Nurse Communication Package).
- MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-III-CS: With Calf Support.
- MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-III-CP: With Nurse Communication Control Package (Hospital Use Only).
- MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-III-CS-CP: With Calf Support and Nurse Communication Control Package (Hospital Use Only).
Hill-Rom Affinity III Birthing Bed Literature:
Hill-Rom Affinity III Birthing Bed Service Manual
Hill-Rom Affinity III Birthing Bed Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.