- Extremely sharp image with the new achromatic HEINE optical system
- Fast change from contact to non-contact examination
- True field of view of 21 mm (lens 22 mm)
- 10x magnification
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope Complete is a pocket sized visual aid device that is used to examine skin.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope Complete offers an extremely sharp image with excellent color rendering. It fits into any pocket and offers excellent color rendering due to LED HQ.
HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope Complete Features
- Fits into any pocket.
- Extremely sharp image with the new achromatic HEINE optical system.
- Digital documentation with the exclusive HEINE DERM app or the HEINE Cube System.
- Polarisation eliminates reflections and glare.
- Fast change from contact to non-contact examination.
- Crystal clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or greater working distance.
- True field of view of 21 mm (lens 22 mm).
- Easily cleaned with spray disinfectant.
- 10x magnification.
- No cross-contamination: autoclavable contact plate with scale.
- Dioptre compensation.
- Switch between polarized and non-polarized light at the touch of a button.
- Rechargeable battery with Li-ion technology: no memory effect; you can safely recharge the battery regardless of its charge state.
- Small contact plate for difficult-to-access pigmented lesions.
- 3 possibilities for digital documentation: HEINE DERM app (Bodymap, patient folder, e-mail function, and more), wirelessly with the HEINE Cube System (allows up to 10 physicians and HEINE Dermatoscopes), and with conventional digital images using many popular smartphones.
HEINE DELTAone Dermatoscope Complete Specifications
- Dimensions: 128 mm x 57 mm x 40 mm.
- Connections: Micro USB port, mounting for mounting case smartphone.
- Imprints: Instrument: product name, HEINE logo, CE, production date, serial number, www.heine.com, data matrix code, symbols, power supply, optics specification.
- Protection Class: IP20.
- Brightness Control: 3 levels of light intensity.
- Power Supply: Li-ion Cell (internal battery).
- Input: USB 2.0 Micro B: 5 V DC, 650 mA.
- Power Consumption: Max. 3.25 W.
- Operating Time with Max. Energy Consumption: Typ. 80 min.
- Operating Time with Min. Energy Consumption: Typ. 460 min.
- Average Working Time Before Charging: 5 Days.
- Charging Time: USB: typ. 75 min.
- Safety Class: Charging: II; Operating: internally powered.
- Optical Type: HEINE LED Illumination (HQ).
- Magnification: 10-fold.
- Diopter: -4 to +4 dpt.
- Optical System: Achromatic System, 3 Elements.
- Illuminance: Typ. greater than 17,000 lx in 15 mm distance without contact plate.
- Color Temperature: Typ. 5,700 K.
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): Typ. greater than or equal to 90.
- Medium Life Expectancy (LED): Typ. greater than 50,000 h.
- Lense Diameter: 22 mm.
- Loupe optics multilayer coating R less than 0.5% per optical surface.
- Contact plate inside surface multilayer coating R less than 0.5%, outside surface no coating.
- Polarisation plate inner/outer side no coating.
- Working Distance: 15 mm distance in non-contact mode, contact to skin in contact mode.
- Contact/Non-Contact Mode: Can be used in contact and non-contact mode.
- Resolution: 40 LP/mm in image center with 80% contrast at 50 mm observation distance.
- Classification According to IEC 62471: Group I.
- Operating System: Requires iOS 12 or later.
- Updates: Software updates are distributed via app store and must be installed as soon as they are available.
- Image Format: PNG, JPEG.
- Special Features: aCapture, management and classification of dermatoscopic images, patient management, skin cancer screening assistant, image sharing, and autofocus.
- Hygienic Reprocessing Procedure: Housing can be cleaned and disinfected manually (wipe clean and wipe disinfect).
- Environmental Conditions Operation: +10 degrees C to +35 degrees C, 30% to 75% rel. humidity, 700 hPa to 1060 hPa.
- Environmental Conditions Storage: +5 degrees C to +45 degrees C, 45% to 80% rel. humidity, 500 hPa to 1060 hPa.
- Environmental Conditions Transport: -20 degrees C to +50 degrees C, 45% to 80% rel. humidity, 500 hPa to 1060 hPa.