The Harloff Standard Line Med-Bin Carts have a painted steel cabinet with painted aluminum drawers, dual columns with 42 medications bins,painted pullout shelf, ball-bearing full-extension drawer slides, full wrap around vinyl bumper, 5" ball bearing premium rubber casters (full swivel; 2 with toe locking brake and 1 directional), and a plastic replaceable top with integrated push handles.
Medication carts with a two column design are preferred by nurses for their ease of use. The narcotics and liquid storage in this med cart is separated from the rest of the cart. This allows for easy access as needed. The drawers in this cart allow nursing staff to remove each individual bin as needed.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Red, Hammer Black, and White are not returnable.
Harloff Standard Line Med-Bin Cart Features:
- Painted steel cabinet and aluminum drawers.
- Dual column medication cart with 42 _ 3.5″ wide medication bins. Dividers and labels are included, single width narcotics drawer.
- BEST brand lock on cabinet; Illinois lock on narcotics drawer.
- Painted pull-out shelf.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Plastic replaceable top with integrated push handles.
- Full wrap around vinyl bumper, protecting the cart.
- 5″ ball-bearing premium rubber casters, full swivel, 2 with toe locking brake and 1 directional.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
Optional Software (Sold Separately):
- 41052: Harloff's Lockview Software enables users to interact with electronic locks through a laptop. Lockview enables mass programming and the view of audit trails (who accessed the cart and when). This software is compatible with all electronic locks, usually on Universal, Aluminum, & Standard Line Carts.
Harloff Standard Line Med-Bin Cart Specifications:
- 1 ea _ 4″ multipurpose storage drawer.
- 7 ea _ 3.25″ med bin drawers with 6 _ 3.5″ bins per drawer.
- 1 ea _ 6.5″ multipurpose drawer with adjustable dividers.
- 1 ea _ 4″ multipurpose storage drawer.
- 1 ea _ 9.75″ locking narcotics drawer.
- 2 ea _ 9.75″ multipurpose storage drawer.
- Left side: 17″ D x 27.5″ W (43.2 cm x 69.85 cm).
- Right side: 17″ D x 6.625″ W (43.2 cm x 16.83 cm).
Harloff Standard Line Med Bin Optional Configurations:
- SL42BIN3: Standard cart with Key Lock and all features listed above.
- SL42BIN3-EKC: Standard Line Med-Bin Cart with Electronic Locking Keypad Access (auto-locking), BESTÔ Lock Over-ride on Cabinet and all features listed above. With auto-locking, drawers automatically re-lock after access with a pre-set programmed time (unlimited re-lock timing). Accessed with PIN into keypad (with BEST key lock override). Comes with 6 batteries with minimum life of one year.
SL42BIN3SP: Specialty Line Med-Bin Cart Package with Key Lock:
- Drawer Tray with Dividers.
- Small Drawer Divider Set.
- Waste Container.
- Locking Sharps Container.
Harloff SL42BIN3 Bin Cart Literature:
Harloff SL42BIN3 Med-Bin Cart Product Sheet
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.