The MS6140DR is a _ height double column medical storage cart with key locking tempered glass double doors, designed for quick access to medical instruments and supplies, featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market. At just under five feet tall, the MS6140DR is 50 pounds lighter and 18 inches shorter than the MS8140DR. The MS6140DR can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
Surgical labs in hospitals find themselves constantly challenged to find usable, adaptable and economical medical storage systems that can provide both quick access and secure inventory management for expensive supplies. Harloff answers this need with our line of medical storage carts. Designed around the most innovative modular tray system on the market and featuring a choice of door style for security with ease of access, our medical storage cart line is superior to competitive offerings. For either mobile or fixed storage, our versatile medical storage solutions offer high density and secure storage for valuable medical supplies used in surgical procedures such as Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, and Orthopedics.
Harloff MS6140DR Storage Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- Offers over 30% more tray or basket storage capacity by volume when compared with leading competitorês product, using any combination of 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or 4” and 7” wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimizes space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the _clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
Harloff MS6140DR Storage Cart Features:
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Key locking tempered glass double doors.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
Harloff MS6140DR Storage Cart Specifications:
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel.
- Assembled cart dimensions: 57.5” H x 42” W x 29.6” D (153.7 cm H x 106.7 cm W x 75.2 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 281 lbs (127.4 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 411 lbs (186.4 kg).
Harloff MS6140DR Storage Cart Literature:Harloff MS6140DR Storage Cart Product Sheet Harloff Medical Storage Cart Catalog
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.