The Harloff 7351 Anesthesia Cart is 4 drawer workstation with an electronic push button lock, four aluminum side rails, raised back rail system with two horizontal rails, ball-bearing casters (all full swivel; one tracking, one braking), full wrap-around bumper, and removable plastic top.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
Availability: 2-3 weeks.
Harloff 7351 Anesthesia Cart Features:
- Uni-body steel construction
- Electronic push-button combination lock with key lock over-ride (for keyless entry, does not require a battery)
- 24″ of vertical drawer space
- Cabinet and drawer design allows for customized drawer configurations
- Four aluminum side rails / push handles
- Raised back rail system with two horizontal rails
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides
- 5″ ball-bearing casters, all full swivel _ one tracking, one with brake
- Removable plastic top
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for side mounted accessories
- Full wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame
- Latex free
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish
- Available in 16 different colors (Please select above)
Harloff 7351 Anesthesia Cart Specifications:
- (2) _ 3″ (7.6 cm)
- (1) _ 6″ (15.2 cm)
- (1) _ 12″ (22.9 cm)
Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 23″ W x 17″ D (58.42 cm W x 43.18 cm D)
Overall Cart Dimensions:
- 36.5″ H x 32″ W x 22″ D (92.7 cm H x 81.3 W x 55.9 D)
- With Back Rail: 52″ H / 132 cm H
- Cart net weight: 120 lbs
- Approximate shipping weight: 145 lbs
Harloff 7351 Anesthesia Cart Literature
Harloff 7351 Anesthesia Cart Product Sheet
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.