Shop with confidence at MFI
Harloff 6331 Classic Emergency Cart has five drawers, painted steel break-away lock bar, pack of 100 break-away seals, 24" of vertical drawer space, painted steel top rail / push handle, full wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame, 5" ball-bearing premium casters (all full swivel; one tracking, one braking), pre-drilled threaded holes for side mounted accessories, and removable plastic top. This cart is latex free, available in 16 differnt colors (select above), and is delivered mostly assembled. The accessory package for this cart (included) has Cardiac Board and brackets (680406), a Side Mounted Drop Shelf (680302), Utility Hooks (4 ea) (680402), IV Pole (680401), Oxygen Tank Holder _ D/E size cylinders (AL680403), 6 Compartment Drawer Trays (3 ea) (fit three per drawer), (40108), and 7 Compartment Drawer Tray (3 ea) (fit three per drawer), (40109).
Warranty: 12 year manufactured parts warranty.
Emergency Crash Carts are for storing supplies needed in an emergency. Our crash carts feature quality construction, multiple configurations, and a 12 year warranty on manufactured parts! Harloff crash carts are used in world-class hospitals and medical facilities around the world. Harloff Classic Crash Cart incorporates industry-leading features with flexible configuration options. This cart can be fitted with a wide range of accessories and drawer inserts.
*Please note: carts ordered in Hammer Black, Hammer Red, and White are non-returnable.
Harloff 6331 Classic Emergency Cart Features:
- Classic Line Five Drawer Short Emergency Cart Specialty Package.
- Sturdy, uni-body steel construction.
- Painted steel break-away lock bar.
- Pack of 100 break-away seals.
- 24€ of vertical drawer space.
- Cabinet and drawer design allows for customized drawer configurations.
- Painted steel top rail / push handle.
- Removable plastic top.
- Full wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame.
- 5€ (12.7 cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel-one tracking, one braking.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for side mounted accessories.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Cart is delivered mostly assembled.
Harloff 6331 Classic Emergency Cart Specifications:
- (3) _ 3€ (7.6 cm).
- (1) _ 6€ (15.2 cm).
- (1) _ 9€ (22.9 cm).
Harloff 6331 Classic Emergency Cart Literature:
Harloff 6331 Classic Emergency Cart Brochure
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.