Harloff 6030 Cast Cart has eight stainless steel drawers, 24" mounted ruler, aluminum towel bar, full wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame, ball-bearing casters all full-swivel (one tracking, one brake), and stainless steel bucket holder with vinyl mat.
Warranty: 12 year defect warranty.
Harloff 6030 Cast Cart was designed in conjunction with orthopedic technicians to maximize functionality, and is delivered full assembled. This cart is latex-free, and is available in 16 different colors (select above).
Harloff 6030 Cast Cart Features:
- Painted steel cabinet and drawers.
- Stainless steel bucket holder with vinyl mat.
- 24" stainless steel ruler mounted on top of cart.
- Aluminum towel bar.
- Internal drawer dividers.
- Full wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame.
- 5″ ball-bearing casters, all full swivel _ one tracking, one with brake.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled.
- Latex free.
Designed in conjunction with orthopedic technicians to maximize functionality.
- 16 Colors Available - Please Select Above.
Harloff 6030 Cast Cart Specifications:
- (1) _ 3" with black vinyl mat (7.6 cm).
- (5) _ 3" with 4 adjustable dividers per drawer (15.2 cm).
- (2) _ 6" with 4 adjustable dividers per drawer (22.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23.75" W x 17" D (60.3 cm x 43.2 cm).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 43" H x 44" W x 21" D (109.2cm x 111.8 cm x 53.3 cm).
- Cart Weight: 152 lbs (69.1 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 197 lbs (89.5 kg).
Harloff 6030 Cast Cart Lock Options:
- 6030B: Break-Away Lock.
- 6030K: Key Lock.
- 6030M: Mechanical Combination Push Button Lock.
Harloff 6030 Cast Cart Literature:
Harloff 6030 Cast Cart Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.