Shop with confidence at MFI
The Harloff 6025 Cast Cart has 8 drawers, is made of stainless steel, and features a steel bucket holder with vinyl mat, a swivel tourniquet/pump pole, scissors cable, a mounted ruler, 5" ball-bearing casters, a full wrap-arouns bumper on a stabilizing frame, and an aluminum towel bar.
Warranty: 12 year defect warranty.
This cart is delivered full assembled, and has folding side shelves to transform into a more compact version of itself and was designed in conjunction with orthopedic technicians to maximize functionality.
Harloff 6025 Cast Cart Features:
- Deluxe Cast Cart, Stainless Steel.
- Stainless steel cabinet and drawers.
- Stainless steel folding side shelf.
- Stainless steel side storage cabinet.
- Scissors cable (scissors not included).
- Stainless steel bucket holder with vinyl mat.
- Swivel tourniquet / pump pole.
- 24" stainless steel ruler mounted on top of cart.
- Aluminum towel bar.
- Internal drawer dividers.
- Full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing frame.
- 5€³ ball-bearing casters, all full swivel _ one tracking, one with brake.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled.
- Latex Free.
- 16 Colors Available - Please Select Above.
Harloff 6025 Cast Cart Specifications:
- (1) _ 3" with black vinyl mat (7.6 cm).
- (5) _ 3" with 4 adjustable dividers per drawer (15.2 cm).
- (2) _ 6" with 4 adjustable dividers per drawer (22.9 cm).
- Cart only: 43" H x 44" W x 21" D (109 cm x 111.8 cm x 53.3 cm).
- Cart w/ tourniquet / pump pole: 76" H x 44" W x 21" D (193 cm x 111.8 cm x 53.3 cm).
Harloff 6025 Cast Cart Lock Configurations:
- 6025B: Break-Away Lock.
- 6025K: Key Lock.
- 6025E: Electronic Combination Push Button Lock.
Harloff 6025 Cast Cart Literature:
Harloff 6025 Cast Cart Brochure
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.