Shop with confidence at MFI
The Harloff 6020 Cast Cart is a stainless steel cart with a 24" ruler, internal drawer dividers, aluminum towel bar, full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing frame, 5" ball-bearing casters, a bucket holder with vinyl mat, and comes in a variety of locking options (select from above).
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
Harloff 6020 Cast Cart Features:
- Stainless steel cabinet and drawers.
- Stainless steel bucket holder with vinyl mat.
- 24€³ stainless steel ruler mounted on top of cart.
- Aluminum towel bar.
- Internal drawer dividers.
- Full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing frame.
- 5€³ ball-bearing casters, all full swivel _ one tracking, one with brake.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled.
- Latex free.
- Designed in conjunction with orthopedic technicians to maximize functionality.
- 16 Colors Available - Please Select Above.
Harloff 6020 Cast Cart Specifications:
- (1) _ 3€³ with black vinyl mat (7.6 cm).
- (5) _ 3€³ with 4 adjustable dividers per drawer (15.2 cm).
- (2) _ 6€³ with 4 adjustable dividers per drawer (22.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23.75€³ W x 17€³ D (60.3 cm x 43.2 cm).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 43€³ H x 44€³ W x 21€³ D (109 cm x 111.8 cm x 53.3 cm).
- Cart weight: 182 lbs (82.8 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 222 lbs (101 kg).
Harloff 6020 Cast Cart Lock Configurations:
- 6020B: Break-Away Lock.
- 6020K: Key Lock.
- 6020E: Electronic Push Button Lock.
Harloff 6020 Cast Cart Literature:
Harloff 6020 Cast Cart Brochure
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.