- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Fully independent constant and intermittent modes; each mode has it's own collection system (collection unit and suction tubing)
- Specializes in gastric drainage for hospitals and clinics
- Generates up to -250 mm Hg for constant suction (general use) and up to -200 mm Hg for intermittent suction (gastric drainage)
- Sound Level: Less than 52 dBA
- MFR: Allied Healthcare | Ships from Gomco
- MPN: 01-62-6037
- Phone: (800) 444-3954
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Gomco Model 6037 Constant/Intermittent Gastric Drainage Aspirator (#01-62-6037) includes two packages of the Disposable Suction Tubing Kit (#01-90-2000) (one 18" and one 72" per package), two packages of the Disposable Hydrophobic Bacteria Filters (#01-90-3100), a 1100 ml Disposable Collection Canister (#01-90-3695), and a 2100 ml Disposable Collection Canister (#01-90-3712).
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Material Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 6037 is a mobile aspirator that specializes in gastric drainage for hospitals and clinics. It generates up to -250 mm Hg for constant suction (general use) and up to -200 mm Hg for intermittent suction (gastric drainage), with a 20 lpm and 3 - 4 lpm respective flow rates at open flow.
The pump provides suction for all routine suction procedures with one versatile mobile vacuum source. Operation is simple and consists of four basic steps:
- Set the mode switch to constant or intermittent.
- Set the intermittent timing, if needed.
- Turn on the power.
- Adjust the vacuum level.
Gomco Model 6037 Constant/Intermittent Gastric Drainage Aspirator Features
- Fully independent constant and intermittent modes; each mode has it's own collection system (collection unit and suction tubing).
- Adjustable suction timing allows the clinician to tailor treatment to fit individual patients.
- Easy-to-store and transport compact design with a flat stainless steel top.
- Convenient storage for 6' electrical cord with hospital-grade plug.
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
Gomco Model 6037 Constant/Intermittent Gastric Drainage Aspirator Specifications
- Constant: -25 to -250 mm Hg.
- Intermittent: -25 to -200 mm Hg.
- Constant: 20 lpm at open flow.
- Intermittent: 3 to 4 lpm at open flow.
- ON: 5 to 90 seconds, adjustable.
- OFF: 12 seconds, fixed.
- Horsepower: 1/8 continuous duty.
- Sound Level: Less than 52 dBA.
- Pump Type: Oil-less diaphragm.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade AC cord.
- Dimensions: 17" (D) x 23" (W) x 33" (H) (43 cm x 109 cm x 84 cm).
- Weight: 62 lb (28 kg).
- UL Listed: 115 V / 60 Hz.
Gomco Model 6037 Constant/Intermittent Gastric Drainage Aspirator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Model 6037 Constant/Intermittent Gastric Drainage Aspirator:
- #01-90-2000: Disposable Suction Tubing.
- #01-90-2454: Glass Collection Bottle - 600 ml - With Rubber Cap and Tube Assembly.
- #01-90-3100: Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter (3/Pkg) - 1/8" NPT x 1/4" hose barb.
- #01-90-3694: Polycarbonate Collection Bottle - 2800 ml - With Metal Cap and Float Assembly.
- Disposable Collection Canister:
- #01-90-3695: 1100 ml (12/Case).
- #01-90-3712: 2100 ml (10/Case)