Shop with confidence at MFI
The Gomco Model 6037 Constant/Intermittent Gastric Drainage Aspirator includes two packages of disposable suction tubing, two packages of disposable hydrophobic bacteria filters, a 2800 ml reusable polycarbonate bottle, 1100 ml disposable canister, and a 2100 ml disposable canister. Available in factory new and certified pre-owned conditions. Certified pre-owned units have been certified to proper operating specifications and are in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The 6037 is a mobile aspirator that specializes in gastric drainage for hospitals and clinics. It generates up to -250 mm Hg for constant suction (general use) and up to -200 mm Hg for intermittent suction (gastric drainage), with a 20 lpm and 3-4 lpm respective flow rates at open flow.
The pump provides suction for all routine suction procedures with 1 versatile mobile vacuum source. Operation is simple and consists of 4 basic steps:
- Set the mode switch to constant or intermittent.
- Set the intermittent timing, if needed.
- Turn on the power.
- Adjust the vacuum level.
Gomco Model 6037 Constant/Intermittent Gastric Drainage Aspirator Features
- Fully independent constant and intermittent modes; each mode has it's own collection system (collection unit and suction tubing).
- Adjustable suction timing allows the clinician to tailor treatment to fit individual patients.
- Easy-to-store and transport compact design with a flat stainless steel top.
- Convenient storage for 6' electrical cord with hospital-grade plug.
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
Gomco Model 6037 Constant/Intermittent Gastric Drainage Aspirator Specifications
- Constant: -25 to -250 mm Hg.
- Intermittent: -25 to -200 mm Hg.
- Constant: 20 lpm at open flow.
- Intermittent: 3-4 lpm at open flow.
- ON: 5-90 seconds, adjustable.
- OFF: 12 seconds, fixed.
- Horsepower: 1/8 continuous duty.
- Sound Level: Less than 52 dBA.
- Pump Type: Oil-less diaphragm.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade AC cord.
- Dimensions: 23" W x 17" D x 33" H (109 cm x 43 cm x 84 cm).
- Weight: 62 lb (28 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA.
Gomco Model 6037 Constant/Intermittent Gastric Drainage Aspirator Condition
- #MFI-AHC-01-62-6037: Certified Pre-Owned.
- #AHC-01-62-6037: Factory New.
Gomco Model 6037 Constant/Intermittent Gastric Drainage Aspirator Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.