Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Has an explosion-proof design that can be used when volatile anesthetic gases such as ether are used
- Vacuum Range: 0 to 25 in. Hg (0 to 635 mm Hg)
- Flow Rate: 34 LPM at open flow
- Designed for larger collection capacity, where required, with an easy to operate lever control that brings the second collection bottle into immediate use
- Phone: (800) 444-3954
The Gomco Model 3840 Surgical Aspirator comes with disposable suction tubing, three disposable hydrophobic bacteria filters, and two 2800 ml reusable Polycarbonate bottles.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year - Free from Material Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 3840 uses reusable collection bottles for high volume procedures. This unit has an explosion-proof design that can be used when volatile anesthetic gases such as ether are used.
The Gomco Model 3840 is designed for larger collection capacity, where required, with an easy to operate lever control that brings the second collection bottle into immediate use. Both 2800 ml polycarbonate plastic collection bottles can be sterilized by all normal means, including steam autoclaving. An oil-less, maintenance free diaphragm pump gives hours of continuous high flow/high vacuum level use.
Gomco surgical pumps are engineered for control of suction in surgical and delivery-room service. A conveniently located gauge and regulating valve provide simple control. All models include a hospital approved three-conductor cord, without electrical plug, to facilitate hard wiring. The stand mounted units feature an easy to clean stainless steel top, large capacity steam sterilizable collection bottles with positive shut-off float assembly, non-oiling maintenance free diaphragm pumps, sound proofing, convenient storage drawer, 3" electrically conductive non-marking casters, and tubing.
Gomco Model 3840 Surgical Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Range: 0 to 25 in. Hg (0 to 635 mm Hg).
- Flow Rate: 34 LPM at open flow.
- Pump: Diaphragm, belt driven.
- Motor: 1/6th horsepower. Explosion-resistant, thermally protected, split phase.
- Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA.
- Weight: 110 lb (49.9 kg).
- Dimensions: 24" x 25" x 47" (60.96 cm x 63.5 cm x 119.38 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 135 lb (61.2 kg).
Gomco Model 3840 Surgical Aspirator Configurations
- #MFI-AHC-01-22-3840: Certified Refurbished - 115 V / 60 Hz.
- #01-21-3840: Factory New - 110 V / 50 Hz.
- #01-22-3840: Factory New - 115 V / 60 Hz.
- #01-23-3840: Factory New - 220 V / 50 Hz.
- #01-24-3840: Factory New - 220 V / 60 Hz.