The Gomco Model 3840 Surgical Aspirator comes with disposable suction tubing and 3 disposable hydrophobic bacteria filters. The 3840 generates up to 635 mm Hg of vacuum pressure and 34 lpm of flow rate at open flow. Its reusable collection bottles are for high volume procedures. This unit has an explosion-proof design that can be used when volatile anesthetic gas such as ether are used.
Gomco surgical pumps are engineered for control of suction in surgical and delivery-room service. A conveniently located gauge and regulating valve provide simple control. All models include a hospital approved three-conductor cord, without electrical plug, to facilitate hard wiring. The stand mounted units feature an easy to clean stainless steel top, large capacity steam sterilizable collection bottles with positive shut-off float assembly, non-oiling maintenance free diaphragm pumps, sound proofing, convenient storage drawer, 3" electrically conductive non-marking casters, and tubing.
The Gomco Model 3840 Surgical Aspirator is designed for larger collection capacity, where required, with an easy to operate lever control that brings the second collection bottle into immediate use. Both 2800 ml polycarbonate plastic collection bottles can be sterilized by all normal means, including steam autoclaving. An oil-less, maintenance free diaphragm pump gives hours of continuous high flow/high vacuum level use.
Gomco Model 3840 Surgical Aspirator Configurations:
- 01-21-3840: Model 3840 Surgical Aspirator (110 V / 50 Hz) with two 2800 ml Reusable Polycarbonate Bottles.
- 01-22-3840: Model 3840 Surgical Aspirator (115 V / 60 Hz) with two 2800 ml Reusable Polycarbonate Bottles.
- 01-23-3840: Model 3840 Surgical Aspirator (220 V / 50 Hz) with two 2800 ml Reusable Polycarbonate Bottles.
- 01-24-3840: Model 3840 Surgical Aspirator (220 V / 60 Hz) with two 2800 ml Reusable Polycarbonate Bottles.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.