Shop with confidence at MFI
The Gomco Model 305 AC Tabletop Aspirator comes with the Suction Tubing Kit (#S610100), which includes a 6' tube and 15" tube, and three of the Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filters (#01-90-3928).
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Model 305 is a general use tabletop aspirator for hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, physician's offices, and home care. This AC-powered aspirator generates up to -550 mm Hg of vacuum pressure and greater than 30 lpm of flow rate at open flow.
Gomco Model 305 AC Tabletop Aspirator Features
- Durable high-impact plastic case.
- Maintenance-free and oil-free diaphragm pump ensures maximum reliability.
- Reduced operating noise level.
- Easy to store, the 305 takes up less than one square foot of space.
- Enclosed pump design.
- Vibration-free easy-to-read regulator gauge.
- Wire basket accommodates a variety of canisters.
- Quick-connect tubing for all connections.
- Hydrophobic/bacteria filter eliminates pump flooding and prevents contaminant damage.
- Licensed for use in Canada.
Gomco Model 305 AC Tabletop Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Range: -25 to -550 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: Greater than 30 lpm at open flow.
- Sound Level: Less than 60 dBA.
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dimensions: 9.4" (H) x 7.5" (D) x 16.8" (W) (239 mm x 191 mm x 427 mm).
- Weight: 9.8 lb (4.4 kg).
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade.
- Electrical Requirements: 115 volt AC / 60 Hz / 2.0 amps maximum.
- UL Approval: Tested to UL 60601-1.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC.
Gomco Model 305 AC Tabletop Aspirator Configurations
- #01-22-0305: With 1200 ml Glass Bottle.
- #01-22-3005: With 1500 ml Disposable Canister.
Gomco Model 305 AC Tabletop Aspirator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the Model 305 AC Tabletop Aspirator:
- #01-90-3497: Glass Collection Bottle - 1200 ml - Standard (6 per Case).
- #01-90-3928: Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter (3 per Package).
- #20-08-0016: Disposable Suction Canister - 1500 ml, Stem Inlet with Integrated Filter (16/Case).
- #S1160BA-RPL: Replacement Disposable Suction Canister (5 per Case).
- #S610100: Suction Tubing Kit.
It is great.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.