Shop with confidence at MFI
The GE Tec 7 Vaporizer has been recalibrated and bioengineer-certified to proper operating specifications. It is in excellent working and cosmetic condition.
Warranty: 3 Years.
From the reliable line of Datex-Ohmeda Anesthesia products comes the ergonomically designed and easy to use Tec 7 Vaporizer. Combining clinical performance and the reliability of GE Healthcare's technology, this vaporizer delivers anesthetic agent efficiently to help reduce costs.
The Tec 7 Vaporizer is designed for use in continuous flow techniques of inhalation anesthesia. Each vaporizer is agent-specific and is clearly labeled with the anesthetic agent that it is designed for.
The vaporizer is temperature, flow, and pressure compensated so that its output remains relatively constant despite cooling due to evaporation, variations in inlet flow, and fluctuating pressures.
The Tec 7 is designed to be used on Selectatec Series Mounted Manifolds. The vaporizer can be installed on other Selectatec Manifolds but the interlock system is designed to function on Selectatec Series Mounted Manifolds only. Mounting a Tec 7 Vaporizer on a Selectatec 7 Compatibility Block is not recommended.
GE Tec 7 Vaporizer Features
- Provides output consistent with the dial setting throughout the clinical flow range.
- Easy-to-turn dial to help control agent delivery.
- Two Filling Options: Easy-fil or Quik-Fil (Sevoflurane only).
- Simplifies agent filling and helps minimize agent leaks while filling.
- Clinical Performance:
- Designed to provide consistent output throughout the clinical flow range from 200 mL/min to 15 L/min.
- Equipped with a large diameter control dial, which incorporates fine graduations of 0.2% between 0 and 1%, and 0.5% from 1% to 8%.
- The dial for Sevoflurane is marked in steps of 0.2% up to 1% v/v, and in steps of 1% between 1% and 8%.
- Easy-turning dials and small graduations on the Tec 7 Vaporizer help you fine tune anesthetic delivery over the range of dial settings and flow rates.
- The Tec 7 Vaporizer can be mounted on GE Healthcare anesthesia delivery systems equipped with the Selectatec manifold without tools and without taking the anesthesia system out of service.
- An innovative non-spill system limits movement of liquid agent if the vaporizer is tilted or inverted, helping to protect internal components.
GE Tec 7 Vaporizer Specifications
- Anesthetic Agent:
- Sevo / Sevoflurane.
- Iso / Isoflurane.
- Fill Type: Easy-Fil / Quick-Fil (Sevoflurane only).
- Accuracy at 5 liters/min O2 21 +/- 2 degrees Celsius:
- Vaporizer 5%: +/- 0.25% of delivered agent or +/- 15% dial setting (whichever is greater).
- Vaporizer 8%: +/- 0.4% of delivered agent or +/- 15% dial setting (whichever is greater).
- Liquid Capacity:
- To fully charge a vaporizer with dry wicks: 300 ml (nominal).
- Retained by wick system: 75 ml (nominal).
- To fill minimum to maximum mark:
- 5% Vaporizer: 170 ml (nominal).
- 8% Vaporizer (Sevotec): 137 ml (nominal).
- Weight: 15.4 lb (7 kg) empty.
- Depth: 8.25" (210 mm).
- Width: 4.375" (110 mm).
- Height: 9.875" (250 mm) in the unlocked position.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.