Warranty: 1 Year.
The durable V100 Vital Signs Monitor is designed for low acuity clinical settings. It can be used for continuous monitoring, providing you flexibility of 2 devices in 1, a stationary device and one for rounds. It is designed for use on adult, pediatric, and even neonatal patients who have very low perfusion pressures.
The battery-operated monitor measures oscillometric non-invasive blood pressure (systolic, diastolic, and mean blood pressure), arterial pressure, pulse rate, oxygen saturation (SpO2) by non-invasive pulse oximetry, and predictive temperature.
Using the V100 Monitor, a clinician can measure, display, and record patient vital sign data that is derived from each parameter. The monitor is also capable of alerting the clinician to changes in the patient's condition or when it is unable to effectively monitor the patient's condition.
The Carescape V100 is for use as prescribed by physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, certified registered nurse anesthetists, or other qualified medical personnel trained in the use of the equipment.
GE Carescape V100 Vital Signs Monitor Features:
- Reliable, Low Acuity Patient Monitoring: The Carescape V100 Monitor is a reliable, easy-to-use vital signs monitor that helps you care for many patients efficiently. Its speed, accuracy, and mobility allow you to collect the right information at the point of care, and present it wherever it is needed, so you can make fast, quality care decisions.
- Durable and Mobile: Not only can the Carescape V100 withstand the rigors of tough clinical use and cleaning, the battery has a long run time - typically 8 to 11 hours before requiring recharge. And if the battery is discharged, it maintains the data, and you can plug it in and continue to use the monitor. This long battery life allows you to flexibly move the monitor from one patient room to the next for the course of a shift.
- Clinical Excellence Inside: By combining fast determination times with an advanced algorithm, the Carescape V100 Monitor helps ensure patient comfort while maintaining a high standard of clinical accuracy. It also includes the same advanced parameters and algorithms as other higher acuity GE monitors, ensuring measurement consistency across all care areas.
- Accuracy: The Carescape V100 provides precise, accurate readings using proven DINAMAP technology. The GE DINAMAP SuperSTAT blood pressure algorithms support speed, comfort, and artifact rejection for virtually all types of patients, including neonates with very low perfusion pressures, geriatrics, and hyper/hypo tensive patients.
- Speed: With non-invasive blood pressure determination times as fast as 14 seconds, and the clinical accuracy of embedded DINAMAP technology, the Carescape V100 Monitor delivers exceptional speed and accuracy.
- Efficiency: The CARESCAPE V100 monitor is a two-in-one monitor - it can be used for both spot check and continuous monitoring, with continuous monitoring freeing up valuable nursing time.
- Infection Prevention: The monitor's durable plastic coating is compatible with most stringent chemical hospital cleansers.
GE Carescape V100 Vital Signs Monitor Literature:
GE Healthcare Carescape V100 Vital Signs Monitor Operator's Manual
GE Carescape V100 Vital Signs Monitor Service Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.