The GE Carescape V100 Vital Signs Monitor includes a stand, NIBP, SpO2, Temp, recorder, accessories, and new batteries. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The durable V100 Vital Signs Monitor is designed for low acuity clinical settings. It can be used for continuous monitoring, providing you flexibility of two devices in one: a stationary device and one for rounds. It is designed for use on adult, pediatric, and even neonatal patients who have very low perfusion pressures.
The battery-operated monitor measures oscillometric non-invasive blood pressure (systolic, diastolic, and mean blood pressure), arterial pressure, pulse rate, oxygen saturation (SpO2) by non-invasive pulse oximetry, and predictive temperature.
Using the V100 Monitor, a clinician can measure, display, and record patient vital sign data that is derived from each parameter. The monitor is also capable of alerting the clinician to changes in the patient's condition or when it is unable to effectively monitor the patient's condition.
The Carescape V100 is for use as prescribed by physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, certified registered nurse anesthetists, or other qualified medical personnel trained in the use of the equipment.
GE Carescape V100 Vital Signs Monitor Features
- Reliable, Low Acuity Patient Monitoring: The Carescape V100 Monitor is a reliable, easy-to-use vital signs monitor that helps you care for many patients efficiently. Its speed, accuracy, and mobility allow you to collect the right information at the point of care, and present it wherever it is needed, so you can make fast, quality care decisions.
- Durable and Mobile: Not only can the Carescape V100 withstand the rigors of tough clinical use and cleaning, the battery has a long run time - typically 8 to 11 hours before requiring recharge. And if the battery is discharged, it maintains the data, and you can plug it in and continue to use the monitor. This long battery life allows you to flexibly move the monitor from one patient room to the next for the course of a shift.
- Clinical Excellence Inside: By combining fast determination times with an advanced algorithm, the Carescape V100 Monitor helps ensure patient comfort while maintaining a high standard of clinical accuracy. It also includes the same advanced parameters and algorithms as other higher acuity GE monitors, ensuring measurement consistency across all care areas.
- Accuracy: The Carescape V100 provides precise, accurate readings using proven DINAMAP technology. The GE DINAMAP SuperSTAT blood pressure algorithms support speed, comfort, and artifact rejection for virtually all types of patients, including neonates with very low perfusion pressures, geriatrics, and hyper/hypo tensive patients.
- Speed: With non-invasive blood pressure determination times as fast as 14 seconds, and the clinical accuracy of embedded DINAMAP technology, the Carescape V100 Monitor delivers exceptional speed and accuracy.
- Efficiency: The CARESCAPE V100 monitor is a two-in-one monitor - it can be used for both spot check and continuous monitoring, with continuous monitoring freeing up valuable nursing time.
- Infection Prevention: The monitor's durable plastic coating is compatible with most stringent chemical hospital cleansers.
- Weight: 5.4 lbs (2.4 kg).
GE Carescape V100 Vital Signs Monitor Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.