Shop with confidence at MFI
The GE Carescape V100 Vital Signs Monitor is available in both Certified Refurbished and Factory New options. The Certified Refurbished options include NIBP, SpO2, Temp, accessories, and new batteries. They are in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications. The Factory New options include NIBP, SpO2, Printer, Power Cord, Adult DURA-CUF, 12ft hose, DINACLICK (#2038172-426), and optional Temp. Please see the Configurations section in order to determine which Monitor is best for your needs.
- Certified Refurbished: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years.
The durable V100 Vital Signs Monitor is designed for low acuity clinical settings. It can be used for continuous monitoring, providing you flexibility of two devices in one: a stationary device and one for rounds. It is designed for use on adult, pediatric, and even neonatal patients who have very low perfusion pressures.
The battery-operated monitor measures oscillometric non-invasive blood pressure (systolic, diastolic, and mean blood pressure), arterial pressure, pulse rate, oxygen saturation (SpO2) by non-invasive pulse oximetry, and predictive temperature.
Using the V100 Monitor, a clinician can measure, display, and record patient vital sign data that is derived from each parameter. The monitor is also capable of alerting the clinician to changes in the patient's condition or when it is unable to effectively monitor the patient's condition.
The Carescape V100 is for use as prescribed by physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, certified registered nurse anesthetists, or other qualified medical personnel trained in the use of the equipment.
GE Carescape V100 Vital Signs Monitor Features
- Reliable, Low Acuity Patient Monitoring: The Carescape V100 Monitor is a reliable, easy-to-use vital signs monitor that helps you care for many patients efficiently. Its speed, accuracy, and mobility allow you to collect the right information at the point of care, and present it wherever it is needed, so you can make fast, quality care decisions.
- Durable and Mobile: Not only can the Carescape V100 withstand the rigors of tough clinical use and cleaning, the battery has a long run time - typically 8 to 11 hours before requiring recharge. And if the battery is discharged, it maintains the data, and you can plug it in and continue to use the monitor. This long battery life allows you to flexibly move the monitor from one patient room to the next for the course of a shift.
- Clinical Excellence Inside: By combining fast determination times with an advanced algorithm, the Carescape V100 Monitor helps ensure patient comfort while maintaining a high standard of clinical accuracy. It also includes the same advanced parameters and algorithms as other higher acuity GE monitors, ensuring measurement consistency across all care areas.
- Accuracy: The Carescape V100 provides precise, accurate readings using proven DINAMAP technology. The GE DINAMAP SuperSTAT blood pressure algorithms support speed, comfort, and artifact rejection for virtually all types of patients, including neonates with very low perfusion pressures, geriatrics, and hyper/hypo tensive patients.
- Speed: With non-invasive blood pressure determination times as fast as 14 seconds, and the clinical accuracy of embedded DINAMAP technology, the Carescape V100 Monitor delivers exceptional speed and accuracy.
- Efficiency: The CARESCAPE V100 monitor is a two-in-one monitor - it can be used for both spot check and continuous monitoring, with continuous monitoring freeing up valuable nursing time.
- Infection Prevention: The monitor's durable plastic coating is compatible with most stringent chemical hospital cleansers.
GE Carescape V100 Vital Signs Monitor Specifications
- Weight: 5.4 lb (2.4 kg).
- Dimensions: 7.7" x 8.6" x 5.3" (19.5 cm x 21.9 cm x 13.5 cm).
Power: AC power adapter contains a non-resettable and non-replaceable fuse.
- Protection Against Electrical Shock: Class II.
- AC Input Voltage: 100 to 250 VAC, 12 VA.
- DC Output Voltage: 12 DC at 1 A.
- Operating Temperature: + 5 degrees C to + 40 degrees C (+ 41 degrees F to + 104 degrees F).
- Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa.
- Storage Temperature: - 20 degrees C to + 50 degrees C (- 4 degrees F to + 122 degrees F).
- Storage Atmospheric Pressure: 500 hPa to 1060 hPa.
- Humidity Range: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- Radio Frequency: Complies with IEC Publication 60601-1-2 (2001). Medical Electrical Equipment, Electromagnetic Compatibility Requirements and Tests and CISPR 11 (Group 1, Class B) for radiated and conducted emissions.
- Protection Against Electrical Shock: Internally powered or Class II when powered from specified external power supply.
- DC Input Voltage: 12 VDC at 1 A.
- Monitor contains 3 fuses, mounted within the monitor.
- Fuses protect the low voltage DC input, the battery, and the remote alarm output.
- +5 V output on the host port connector is regulated by internal supply.
- Alarm Volume: 60 dB to 75 dB.
- Remote ALarm: Signals an alarm in 0.5 seconds of the monitor's display of the alarm.
- Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets ANSI/AAMI standard SP-10 (mean error less than or equal to 5 mmHg, standard deviation less than 8 mmHg).
Cuff Pressure Range (Normal Operating Range):
- Adult/Pediatric: 0 to 290 mmHg.
- Neonate: 0 to 145 mmHg.
Maximum Determination Time:
- Adult/Pediatric: 120 seconds.
- Neonate: 85 seconds.
- Adult/Pediatric: 300 to 330 mmHg.
- Neonate: 150 to 165 mmHg.
Blood Pressure Range:
- Adult/Pediatric: 30 to 245 mmHg.
- Neonate: 40 to 140 mmHg.
- Adult/Pediatric: 15 to 215 mmHg.
- Neonate: 30 to 115 mmHg.
- Adult/Pediatric: 10 to 195 mmHg.
- Neonate: 20 to 100 mmHg.
Pulse Rate Range:
- Adult/Pediatric: 30 to 200 beats per minute.
- Neonate: 30 to 220 beats per minute.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: +/- 3.5% or 3 bpm, whichever is higher.
- Printer Type: Thermal Dot Array.
- Resolution: 384 dots/ inch horizontal.
- Paper Type: Must be compatible with GE #770137.
- Languages Printed: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, and Slovak.
- Languages not Printed: Russian, Greek, Korean, Japanese, Turkish, Lithuanian.
GE Carescape V100 Vital Signs Monitor Configurations
- #MFI-GEH-2108172-001-596173: Certified Refurbished Unit with Alaris Turbo Temp and Ohmeda SpO2.
- #MFI-GEH-2108172-001-596300: Certified Refurbished Unit with Alaris Turbo Temp and Masimo SpO2.
- #MFI-GEH-2108172-001-596177: Certified Refurbished Unit with Alaris Turbo Temp and Nellcor SpO2.
- #MFI-GEH-2108172-001-596174: Certified Refurbished Unit with Exergen Temp and Nellcor SpO2.
- #2108172-001-596176: Factory New Unit (No Temp).
- #2108172-001-596167: Factory New Unit with Alaris Turbo Temp.
- #2108172-001-596180: Factory New Unit with Exergen Temp.
- #2108172-001-596178: Factory New Unit (No Temp) with Ohmeda SpO2.
- #2108172-001-596173: Factory New Unit with Alaris Turbo Temp and Ohmeda SpO2.
- #2108172-001-596175: Factory New Unit (No Temp) with and Masimo SpO2.
- #2108172-001-596299: Factory New Unit (No Temp) with and Nellcor SpO2.
- #2108172-001-596177: Factory New Unit with Alaris Turbo Temp and Nellcor SpO2.
- #2108172-001-596300: Factory New Unit with Alaris Turbo Temp and Masimo SpO2.
- #2108172-001-596171: Factory New Unit with Exergen Temp and Ohmeda SpO2.
- #2108172-001-596169: Factory New Unit with Exergen Temp and Masimo SpO2.
- #2108172-001-596174: Factory New Unit with Exergen Temp and Nellcor SpO2.
GE Carescape V100 Vital Signs Monitor Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.