The GE Aisys Carestation Anesthesia Machine is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Aisys features integrated digital precision and simplicity. Ventilation, vaporization, and gas delivery are all digitally controlled and measured. Plus, sophisticated communication protocols enable digital communication of comprehensive patient and system data. Aisys is designed to grow with you as your needs evolve. Just update the software to enhance the functionality of your system or add optional clinical decision support tools and information management systems.
GE Aisys Carestation Anesthesia Machine Benefits
- Volume control.
- Pressure control.
- SIMV (volume and pressure).
- Manual ventilation.
Well-Suited for Low-Flow Cases:
- The integrated advanced breathing system (ABS) provides a low circuit volume (2.7 L), delivering fast-response.
- The rising multi-breath bellows provide visual feedback regarding patient status.
The 360° Difference: INview Patient Displays:
- The Aisys Carestation INview large-panel displays are mounted on a movable arm with 360° of rotation.
- Position the displays according to your preference. The INview System places critical information and controls in view and within reach.
Electronic Control - A Different Technology:
- The digital vaporization of the Aisys Carestation includes continuous monitoring by multiple embedded sensors to help ensure precise delivery.
- The Aisys Carestation's electronic agent control helps provide exceptional benefits, such as automatic record keeping of set agent concentrations and agent usage calculations.
- Agent-specific Aladin2 Cassettes can be used to deliver Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, and Desflurane anesthetic agents.
- Low agent alarm alerts clinician when the agent volume in cassette is low.
- The communication protocols enable data continuity.
GE Aisys Carestation Anesthesia Machine Technology
- A comprehensive view of the patient's ventilatory status is displayed and compared in flow, volume, and pressure loops over time.
- The ventilator distinguishes between mechanical vs. spontaneous breaths, and responds with a change of color in the waveform.
- By providing consistent outputs at a wide range of flow rates and carrier gas mixes, the digital vaporization provides a high level of accuracy.
- The digital vaporization alerts clinicians with agent-level alarms for all agents supported.
Digital Gas Mixing and Delivery:
- Each gas is simultaneously monitored with multiple sensors.
- The gas sample is measured and maintained at standard temperature and pressure (STP).
Digital Data Communications:
- The three core elements of the Aisys Carestation are engineered with their own internal communication protocols, enabling digital communication.
- The communication protocols enable data continuity.
- Multiple CPUs designed into the system protect against a single point of failure and may help prevent excess maintenance costs.
GE Aisys Carestation Anesthesia Machine Media and Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.