The Ferno 513 Series Cot-Mounted Folding IV Poles permanently mount to a cot's main frame. The pole folds down alongside the cot mattress for storage when not in use. When raised, a twist lock secures the IV pole in its upright position. Durable nylon insert provides smooth, straight extension of telescoping IV pole. Adjustable height allows EMTs to place IV solutions at appropriate level. When fully extended, IV pole fits inside modular ambulance rear door openings without having to readjust pole height. Large hook-and-loop straps stabilize IV containers.
Warranty: 90 Days.
Options are available between 5 IV Pole Models:
- Ferno Model 513-10 Cot Mounted IV Pole which is compatible with Models 25, 26, 30, 35, 93, and POWERFlexx cots and 30-NM, and 35-ANM Cots.
- Ferno Model 513-11 Cot Mounted IV Pole: Model 28 Fernoflex Cot which is specifically made for Ferno-Flex Model 28 Cot and 28Z and mounts to rectangular main frame.
- Ferno Model 513-13 Mounted IV Pole: PROFlexx 35-P Cot, 93-P Cot which is compatible with Models 25, 26, 30, 35 Series, 93 Series, and POWERFlexx Cots.
- Ferno Model 513-4 IV Pole: Basket Stretcher which is specifically made for the 71 Series Basket Stretcher.
- Ferno Model 513-LBS IV Pole: LBS which is designed for use with the LBS and LBS Jr (Large Body Surface).
The Ferno Model 513-LBS I.V. Pole mounts on the frame or mounting block of an LBS or LBS Jr. When mounted on a bariatric board, the pole mounts to a notch near the head end. The pole may be used with all LBS Jr. models but is only compatible with LBS boards with serial number JJ 267898 or higher. When the bariatric board is not in use, the pole can be mounted on one of the LBS mounting blocks attached to the cot.
Ferno 513 Series IV Pole Features:
Models 513-10, 513-11, 513-13, and 513-LBS Features:
- Permanently mounts to cot main frame.
- Adjustable height for placement of IV solutions at appropriate levels.
- 513-10 pole is nonmagnetic for MRI use.
- Capable of holding four one-liter containers of fluid and two transport IV pumps.
- Large hook-and-loop straps stabilize IV containers.
- Folds along the side of the cot mattress for easy storage (excluding Model 513-13).
- Lock sleeve secures pole in upright position.
Model 513-4 Features:
- Designed for bagged or bottles IV solutions.
- Elastic hook-and-loop restraint limits sway of solution containers during transport.
- Height-control tab adjusts for appropriate solution levels.
- Folds along cot mattress for easy storage.
- Model 513-4 is specifically made for the Model 71 Series Basket Stretcher.
Ferno 513 Series IV Pole Configurations:
- 0087156: Ferno 513-10 Cot Mounted IV Pole.
- 0087157: Ferno 513-11 Cot Mounted IV Pole: Model 28 Fernoflex Cot.
- 0087172: Ferno 513-13 Mounted IV Pole: PROFlexx 35-P Cot, 93-P Cot.
- 0085480: Ferno 513-4 IV Pole: Basket Stretcher.
- 0087173: Ferno 513-LBS IV Pole: LBS.
Ferno 513 Series IV Pole Specifications:
- Length Min: 33 in.
- Length Max: 49 in.
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Load Limit: 50 lb.
- Length Min: 29 in.
- Length Max: 43 in.
- Weight: 3 lb.
- Load Limit: 50 lb.
- Length Min: 24 in.
- Length Max: 38 in.
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Load Limit: 50 lb.
Ferno 513 Series IV Pole Literature:
Ferno Bariatric Boards LBS-LBS Jr. User Manual
Ferno 513 Series IV Pole User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.