Shop with confidence at MFI
The Exergen TAT-5000 TemporalScanner Thermometer (#124275) is a handheld probe which measures temperature with a gentle stroke of the forehead skin over the temporal artery to capture naturally emitted heat.
Warranty: 90 Days - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Ensuring superior functionality in the most demanding of hospital environments, the TAT-5000 easily stands up to the heavy duty demands of a high-performance hospital workplace, including intensive care units and emergency departments, and all inpatient units. Intended users are physicians, nurses, and nursing assistants at all levels who normally provide patient care.
The TAT-5000 TemporalScanner can be used with the Schiller DS20 Diagnostic Station to gently and efficiently measure core body temperature. For reference, Schiller utilizes the part number #2.101050 for this thermometer.
Exergen TAT-5000 TemporalScanner Thermometer Features
- Innovative method of temperature assessment using infrared technology.
- Temporal artery temperature measurements are clinically proven to be more accurate than ear thermometry, and better tolerated than rectal thermometry.
- Gentle enough to be used on a sleeping patient.
- Made of chemical resistant materials which stand up to harsh disinfectants.
- Fast, safe, and comfortable for the patient.
- Display Type and Size: Large bright LEDs.
- Industrial duty impact resistant casing.
- Hermetically sealed sensing system.
- Stainless steel probe.
- EMI and RFI Protection: Complete copper coating on inside of casing.
- Disposable cover use optional.
Exergen TAT-5000 TemporalScanner Thermometer Specifications
- Clinical Accuracy: +/- 0.2 °F (0.1 °C).
- Temperature Range: 61 - 110 °F (16 - 43 °C).
- Arterial Heat Balance Range for Body Temperature: 94 - 110 °F (34.5 - 43 °C).
- Operating Environment: 60 - 104 °F (16 - 40 °C).
- Resolution: 0.1 °F or C.
- Response Time: ~ 0.04 seconds.
- Battery Type: 9-Volt.
- Battery Life: 15,000 readings.
- Time Displayed on Screen: 30 seconds.
- Size: 2" x 8" x 1.25" (5 cm x 20 cm x 3 cm).
- Weight: 7.5 oz (213 g).
Exergen TAT-5000 TemporalScanner Thermometer Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.