Shop with confidence at MFI
The Embla Sandman Elite PSG System includes the Sandman Digital SD 32+ Amplifier, DC Expansion Box, Sandman e-link box, power supply, Windows 7 computer (Intel i5 Processor / 15.6" HD display), Embla Sandman Elite Version 10 software, 23" LCD monitor, and all interconnecting cables. The system is in excellent condition and certified by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Embla Sandman Elite Version 10 software is included and configured, as one of the best sleep diagnostic software designed to meet the needs of clinical and research facilities large or small, delivering the ideal combination of ease and flexibility.
This software includes the following features:
- Exceptional recording, scoring and data management features.
- Records high-quality data to produce first-class studies and reports for your laboratory.
- Windows® 10, 64-bit compatible.
- Customizable signal windows and workspaces.
The Embla Sandman Digital 32+ Amplifier is powerful, easy to use, and simple to calibrate. The SD32+ Amplifier offers sleep labs all the functionality of an advanced 32-channel digital sleep diagnostic amplifier, plus the option for eight additional DC channels.
The SD32+ amplifier has Nellcor OxiMax pulse oximetry built in, which incorporates Nellcor's latest digital signal processing technology to ensure accurate and reliable readings, even with low perfusion, patient motion, and other forms of signal interference. Users also benefit from channel re-referencing, programmable gains, filters and sampling rates, a lightweight removable headbox, and a low-light LCD screen for impedance or signal display at the bedside.
Embla Sandman Elite PSG System Features
Digital 32+ Amplifier:
- Slim, lightweight headbox with quick disconnect for easy patient mobility.
- Fully programmable references, filters, gains, and sampling rates.
- Multireferencing and re-referencing of any channel during collection.
- Digital conversion immediately after signal is received from electrode and/or sensor.
- High/low frequency filters are fully customizable.
- Programmable calibration and electrode impedance check for all channels.
- Signal amplification - 20 levels for DC channels, nine levels for AC channels.
- True 16-bit resolution.
- Sampling rates selectable up to 8,192 Hz.
- Optically isolated for patient protection.
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio greater than 100 dB.
- DC offset ± 300 mV/leakage less than 100 µA.
- Isolated medical grade AC/DC adapter (Class I, Type B), providing 15 V DC headbox.
- Compatible with standard 1.5 mm electrodes, sensors, and inputs.
- Connects to amplifier via docking station or 6' cable.
- Convenient strap for easy patient mobility channels.
40 Inputs (including up to 16 DC):
- 32 Monopolar AC inputs (eight DC optional).
- Eight bipolar AC inputs (DC optional).
- One temperature channel.
- One calibration output channel.
- Plug-and-play, state-of-the-art ethernet interface.
- Plenum cabling to control room, 100 - 250' (30 - 76 meters).
- Built-in Nellcor Oximetry for simplified calibration.
- Provides both SpO2 and pulse rate channels.
- Two - three second averaging for sleep labs.
- PSG: Sleep diagnostics.
- EEG: Neurodiagnostics.
- EP: Evoked potential.
- Meets requirements EN IEC 60601-1.
- Complies with CSA and UL544.
- Classified according to MDD 93/42/EEC.
Embla Sandman Elite PSG System Specifications
- Size: 10.2" (L) x 6.8" (W) x 2.2" (H) (250 mm x 170 mm x 65 mm).
- Weight: 3 lb (1.36 kg).
- Size: 5.2" (L) x 3.8" (W) x 2.5" (H) (126 mm x 96 mm x 25 mm).
- Weight: 0.5 lb (0.2 kg).
DC Expansion Box:
- Size: 4.8" (L) x 2.8" (W) x 2.2" (H) (120 mm x 70 mm x 55 mm).
- Weight: 0.5 lb (0.2 kg).
Embla Sandman Elite PSG System Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.