The Embla Sandman Elite PSG System includes the Sandman Digital SD 32+ Amplifier, DC Expansion Box, Sandman e-link box, power supply, Windows 7 computer (Intel i5 Processor / 15.6" HD display), 23" LCD monitor, and all interconnecting cables. The system is in excellent condition and certified by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Embla Sandman Digital 32+ Amplifier is powerful, easy to use, and simple to calibrate. The SD32+ Amplifier offers sleep labs all the functionality of an advanced 32-channel digital sleep diagnostic amplifier, plus the option for eight additional DC channels.
The SD32+ amplifier has Nellcor OxiMax pulse oximetry built in, which incorporates Nellcor's latest digital signal processing technology to ensure accurate and reliable readings, even with low perfusion, patient motion, and other forms of signal interference. Users also benefit from channel re-referencing, programmable gains, filters and sampling rates, a lightweight removable headbox, and a low-light LCD screen for impedance or signal display at the bedside.
Embla Sandman Elite PSG System Features:
Digital 32+ Amplifier:
- Slim, lightweight headbox with quick disconnect for easy patient mobility.
- Fully programmable references, filters, gains, and sampling rates.
- Multireferencing and re-referencing of any channel during collection.
- Digital conversion immediately after signal is received from electrode and/or sensor.
- High/low frequency filters are fully customizable.
- Programmable calibration and electrode impedance check for all channels.
- Signal amplification - 20 levels for DC channels, nine levels for AC channels.
- True 16-bit resolution.
- Sampling rates selectable up to 8,192 Hz.
- Optically isolated for patient protection.
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio greater than 100 dB.
- DC offset ± 300 mV/leakage less than 100 µA.
- Isolated medical grade AC/DC adapter (Class I, Type B), providing 15 V DC headbox.
- Compatible with standard 1.5 mm electrodes, sensors, and inputs.
- Connects to amplifier via docking station or 6' cable.
- Convenient strap for easy patient mobility channels.
40 Inputs (including up to 16 DC):
- 32 Monopolar AC inputs (eight DC optional).
- Eight bipolar AC inputs (DC optional).
- One temperature channel.
- One calibration output channel.
- Plug-and-play, state-of-the-art ethernet interface.
- Plenum cabling to control room, 100 - 250' (30 - 76 meters).
- Built-in Nellcor Oximetry for simplified calibration.
- Provides both SpO2 and pulse rate channels.
- Two - three second averaging for sleep labs.
- PSG: Sleep diagnostics.
- EEG: Neurodiagnostics.
- EP: Evoked potential.
- Meets requirements EN IEC 60601-1.
- Complies with CSA and UL544.
- Classified according to MDD 93/42/EEC.
Embla Sandman Elite PSG System Specifications:
- Size: 10.2" (L) x 6.8" (W) x 2.2" (H) (250 mm x 170 mm x 65 mm).
- Weight: 3.0 lbs (1.36 kg).
- Size: 5.2" (L) x 3.8" (W) x 2.5" (H) (126 mm x 96 mm x 25 mm).
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.2 kg).
DC Expansion Box:
- Size: 4.8" (L) x 2.8" (W) x 2.2" (H) (120 mm x 70 mm x 55 mm).
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.2 kg).
Embla Sandman Elite PSG System Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.