Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
Embla Sandman Elite PSG Software:
- Exceptional recording, scoring, and data management features.
- Records high-quality data to produce first-class studies and reports for your laboratory.
- Fully integrated "out of center" sleep testing with Embletta MPR.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 64-bit compatible.
Tools You Need:
- Select from a range of modules available for computer assisted scoring, data export, and database management.
- Bi-directional support of HL7 integration.
- Craft report tools with customized formulas, layout, and logo.
- Customizable Signal windows and workspaces allow users to view multiple signal windows at different time bases and allow for the simultaneous review of data from different points in time. This useful tool can be used during collection and allows review of look back data and real time data simultaneously.
- Digital Display and Running Digital Displays of alpha numeric data for any channel or event tag can be customized to view values of signals as they are collected.
- Patient Observations can be customized and allows for collection of observations during acquisition at timed intervals or on demand and is available for review when the study is opened in Analysis.
- RDI Summary tool provides information to the recording technologist about the effectiveness of changes in therapy during collection.
Embla Sandman Elite PSG Software Literature:
Embla Sandman Elite PSG Software Brochure
Natus Sandman Elite User Manual
Embla Sandman Digital 32+ Amplifier:
The Embla Sandman Digital 32+ Amplifier is powerful, easy to use, and simple to calibrate. The SD32+ Amplifier offers sleep labs all the functionality of an advanced 32-channel digital sleep diagnostic amplifier, plus the option for 8 additional DC channels.
The SD32+ amplifier integrates seamlessly with Sandman Elite, our advanced 16 to 64-channel sleep diagnostic software. It also has Nellcor OxiMax pulse oximetry built in, which incorporates Nellcor's latest digital signal processing technology to ensure accurate and reliable readings, even with low perfusion, patient motion, and other forms of signal interference. Users also benefit from channel re-referencing, programmable gains, filters and sampling rates, a lightweight removable headbox, and a low-light LCD screen for impedance or signal display at the bedside.
Embla Sandman Digital 32+ Amplifier Features:
Digital 32+ Amplifier:
- Slim, lightweight headbox with quick disconnect for easy patient mobility.
- Fully programmable references, filters, gains, and sampling rates from within Sandman Elite software.
- Multireferencing and re-referencing of any channel during collection from within Sandman Elite software.
- Digital conversion immediately after signal is received from electrode and/or sensor.
- Software high/low frequency filters are fully customizable.
- Programmable calibration and electrode impedance check for all channels.
- Signal amplification - 20 levels for DC channels, 9 levels for AC channels.
- True 16-bit resolution.
- Sampling rates selectable up to 8,192 Hz.
- Optically isolated for patient protection.
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio greater than 100 dB.
- DC offset ± 300 mV/leakage less than 100 µA.
- Isolated medical grade AC/DC adapter (Class I, Type B), providing 15 V DC headbox.
- Compatible with standard 1.5 mm electrodes, sensors, and inputs.
- Connects to amplifier via docking station or 6' cable.
- Convenient strap for easy patient mobility channels.
40 Inputs (including up to 16 DC):
- 32 Monopolar AC inputs (8 DC optional).
- 8 bipolar AC inputs (DC optional).
- 1 temperature channel.
- 1 calibration output channel.
- Plug-and-play, state-of-the-art ethernet interface.
- Plenum cabling to control room, 100 - 250' (30 - 76 meters).
- Built-in Nellcor Oximetry for simplified calibration.
- Provides both SpO2 and pulse rate channels.
- 2 - 3 second averaging for sleep labs.
- PSG: Sleep diagnostics.
- EEG: Neurodiagnostics.
- EP: Evoked potential.
- Meets requirements EN IEC 60601-1.
- Complies with CSA and UL544.
- Classified according to MDD 93/42/EEC.
Embla Sandman Digital 32+ Amplifier Specifications:
- Size: 10.2" L x 6.8" W x 2.2" H (250 mm x 170 mm x 65 mm).
- Weight: 3.0 lb (1.36 kg).
- Size: 5.2" L x 3.8" W x 2.5" H (126 mm x 96 mm x 25 mm).
- Weight: 0.5 lb (0.2 kg).
DC Expansion Box:
- Size: 4.8" L x 2.8" W x 2.2" H (120 mm x 70 mm x 55 mm).
- Weight: 0.5 lb (0.2 kg).
Embla Sandman Digital 32+ Amplifier Literature:
Embla Sandman Digital 32+ Amplifier Brochure
Embla Sandman Digital 32+ Amplifier Hardware Requirements
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.