The Embla Sandman Elite PSG System includes the Sandman Digital SD 32+ Amplifier, DC Expansion Box, Sandman e-link box, power supply, Windows 7 computer (Intel i5 Processor / 15.6" HD display), 23" LCD monitor, and all interconnecting cables. The system is in excellent condition and certified by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Embla Sandman Digital 32+ Amplifier is powerful, easy to use, and simple to calibrate. The SD32+ Amplifier offers sleep labs all the functionality of an advanced 32-channel digital sleep diagnostic amplifier, plus the option for eight additional DC channels.
The SD32+ amplifier has Nellcor OxiMax pulse oximetry built in, which incorporates Nellcor's latest digital signal processing technology to ensure accurate and reliable readings, even with low perfusion, patient motion, and other forms of signal interference. Users also benefit from channel re-referencing, programmable gains, filters and sampling rates, a lightweight removable headbox, and a low-light LCD screen for impedance or signal display at the bedside.
Embla Sandman Elite PSG System Features:
Digital 32+ Amplifier:
- Slim, lightweight headbox with quick disconnect for easy patient mobility.
- Fully programmable references, filters, gains, and sampling rates.
- Multireferencing and re-referencing of any channel during collection.
- Digital conversion immediately after signal is received from electrode and/or sensor.
- High/low frequency filters are fully customizable.
- Programmable calibration and electrode impedance check for all channels.
- Signal amplification - 20 levels for DC channels, nine levels for AC channels.
- True 16-bit resolution.
- Sampling rates selectable up to 8,192 Hz.
- Optically isolated for patient protection.
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio greater than 100 dB.
- DC offset ± 300 mV/leakage less than 100 µA.
- Isolated medical grade AC/DC adapter (Class I, Type B), providing 15 V DC headbox.
- Compatible with standard 1.5 mm electrodes, sensors, and inputs.
- Connects to amplifier via docking station or 6' cable.
- Convenient strap for easy patient mobility channels.
40 Inputs (including up to 16 DC):
- 32 Monopolar AC inputs (eight DC optional).
- Eight bipolar AC inputs (DC optional).
- One temperature channel.
- One calibration output channel.
- Plug-and-play, state-of-the-art ethernet interface.
- Plenum cabling to control room, 100 - 250' (30 - 76 meters).
- Built-in Nellcor Oximetry for simplified calibration.
- Provides both SpO2 and pulse rate channels.
- Two - three second averaging for sleep labs.
- PSG: Sleep diagnostics.
- EEG: Neurodiagnostics.
- EP: Evoked potential.
- Meets requirements EN IEC 60601-1.
- Complies with CSA and UL544.
- Classified according to MDD 93/42/EEC.
Embla Sandman Elite PSG System Specifications:
- Size: 10.2" (L) x 6.8" (W) x 2.2" (H) (250 mm x 170 mm x 65 mm).
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg).
- Size: 5.2" (L) x 3.8" (W) x 2.5" (H) (126 mm x 96 mm x 25 mm).
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.2 kg).
DC Expansion Box:
- Size: 4.8" (L) x 2.8" (W) x 2.2" (H) (120 mm x 70 mm x 55 mm).
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.2 kg).
Embla Sandman Elite PSG System Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.