The Embla S4500 PSG System comes complete with a Windows 7 computer, 19" LCD monitor, Rembrandt 9.1 software, amplifier, communication module, and all interconnecting cables. The system is in excellent condition, and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor.
The Embla S4500 PSG System amplifier features a simplified design that includes a color-coded input panel to optimize efficiency during the patient set up process. This dual component system requires minimal cabling, has been specifically designed to compliment workflow, and complies with AASM guidelines. The S4500 is so robust and reliable, you will be expanding on this platform for years to come.
Embla S4500 PSG System Features:
Reliable and Durable:
- Designed to reject signal interference.
- Records up to 32 channels.
- Streamlined dual component design.
- Minimized cabling increases patient comfort.
- Integrated steel luer lock pressure transducer.
- Color-coded input panel featuring patient layout.
- Supports and accelerates the training process.
- Built-in impedance button with indicator lights.
- One step disconnect simplifies unhooking the patient.
- 2-pin sensor inputs reduce hookup time and ensure polarity.
Powerful, Flexible PSG Software:
- Industry leading and AASM compliant PSG software.
- Innovative tools to save time and optimize study quality.
- Designed around common tasks and natural workflow.
Embla S4500 PSG System Literature:
Embla S4500 PSG System Amplifier Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.