Shop with Confidence at MFI
Edan SE-1200 Express ECG (#SE-1200E) includes Main unit: twelve channel ECG, 8.4-inch LCD touch screen, alphanumeric keyboard, 120 seconds waveform freeze and review, Auto Analyzing and Diagnostic Software (Interpretation), Preview and printing for waveform and analysis, Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery, AC/DC supply, Built-in thermal printer, Memory standard: 200 ECG's and Starter Package.
Warranty: Factory 3 Year Warranty.
Edan SE-1200 Express ECG starter package includes ECG Cable (4mm, banana connector, AHA), 100 Bio ProTech Resting Tab Electrodes, 10 Unomedical 10-Lead Universal Clips, Recording Paper (Z-fold, 210mm*295mm*100P), Power Cord (USA Hospital Grade), Rechargeable Lithium Battery (2200mAH), Fixed Bar for Battery (Necessary accessory for 2200mAH battery), 2 Fuses, User Manual, Quick Reference Card, and User Guide for Interpretation.
Excellent cost performance with built-in high-resolution thermal printer. You can record 12 ECG traces on A4 size and US Letter-size paper.
Edan SE-1200 Express 12-Channel ECG Features:
- 8.4" color touch-screen.
- Alphanumeric keyboard and one touch operation.
- Sleep mode to save energy and extend LCD life.
- Automatic measurement and interpretation tested with authoritative CSE database.
- Real-time waveform freezing.
- 120 seconds ECG waveform reviewable.
- Two-step exercise test with periodic recording.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- 200 ECGs in internal memory.
Option: PC-based data management software (Smart ECG Viewer).
Edan SE-1200 Express 12-Channel ECG Literature:
Edan SE-1200 Express Basic/SE-1200 Express 12-Channel ECG Brochure
Edan SE-1200 Series Electrocardiograph User Manual