ECG Cable and Electrodes:
- ECG Cable [(4 mm, banana connector, AHA) (#01.57.107048)].
- Bio ProTech Resting Tab Electrodes (#PT-2334).
- Unomedical 10-Lead Universal Clips (#0334).
- Recording Paper [(Z-fold, 210 mm x 295 mm x 100 P) (#SE-12P)].
- Power Cord [(USA Standard) (#01.13.036106)].
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery [(2200 mAH) (#21.21.064149)].
- Fixed Bar for Battery (#11.51.32501).
- Fuse [(1 A) (#11.21.64073)].
- User Manual.
- Quick Reference Card.
- User Guide for Interpretation.
Warranty: Factory 3 Years Free From Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The SE-12 Express 12-Channel ECG is a special smart ECG system that supports both resting ECG and exercise ECG with high performance and reliable analysis. The recorded cardiogram can help users to analyze and diagnose heart disease.
The electrocardiograph is only intended to be used in hospitals or healthcare facilities by doctors and trained healthcare professionals.
Edan SE-12 Express 12-Channel ECG Features:
- 12.1" high-resolution foldable color TFT touch-screen with grid display.
- Full alphanumeric keyboard.
- One touch operation with age and gender shortcuts.
- Supports barcode scanner to simplify workflow.
Accurate Clinical Performance:
- Weak signal detection with the most advanced 24 bits A/D converter technology.
- Anti-noise technology with comprehensive filters and the high CMRR over 115 dB.
- 120 seconds ECG waveform freeze and review to assist your diagnosis.
- Waveforms and auto-diagnosis results preview before printing.
- Automatic measurement and interpretation tested with authoritative CSE/AHA/MIT database.
- Automatic arrhythmia detection and recording.
Flexible Printing Solutions:
- Built-in high resolution thermal recorder to print on normal thermal paper and A4 size fax paper.
- External USB printer support.
- 200 ECGs internal memory which can be enlarged by USB flash disk.
- PC-based data management and measurement software "Smart ECG Viewer" (optional).
- Ethernet and RS-232 interface for data transmission to PC.
- Standard ECG Formats: PDF, SCP, FDA-XML, and DICOM data export.
- Bi-directional data communication with DMS.
- ST analysis and reports.
- Complete digital filters, resisting baseline drift, AC, and EMG interference.
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery, AC/DC supply.
- Sleep mode for saving energy and extending LCD life.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) analysis.
Stress Test (optional):
- Various treadmills or bicycles, as well as the Suntech tango+ exercise blood pressure monitor are supported.
- Specific function keys for Exercise ECG test.
- Customized exercise protocols.
- Trolley and cable bracket (optional).
Edan SE-12 Express 12-Channel ECG Literature:
Edan SE-12 Series Electrocardiograph User Manual
Edan SE-12 Express Twelve-Channel ECG Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.