- Edan Adult Reusable SpO2 Sensor [(Lemo) (#02.01.210119-11)].
- Power Cord [(USA standard) (#01.13.036106)].
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery [(14.8 V, 2.2 Ah) (#21.21.064168)].
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214).
- User Manual.
Warranty: Factory 3 Years Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The M3B ensures effective capnography monitoring for intubated and non-intubated patients for continuous long-term monitoring. With its highly advanced SpO2 and Respironics CO2 monitoring technologies, it is tailored for mechanically ventilated and non-intubated patients.
It is intended for use only under regular supervision of clinical personnel. It is suitable for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients in a hospital environment and intra-hospital moves.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Features:
- 5.7" high resolution, color TFT screen display for easy reading (640 x 480 resolution).
- Lightweight, portable design and user-friendly interface for easy operation.
- Edan SpO2, Pulse Rate, and Respironics sidestream or mainstream CO2 measurement.
- Backlight control and standby mode for power saving.
- Display numeric and waveform information simultaneously.
- Nurse call.
- Powerful storage capacity.
- Built-in lithium-ion battery for 8 hours continuous working.
- Trend table review and record.
- Trend graph review and record.
- USB data storage and review.
- Wired and wireless network capability.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Configurations:
Respironics LoFlo EtCO2 Side-Stream Module (#M3B.S): Sidestream is most often used for non-intubated patients with the use of Nasal or Nasal/Oral Cannulas. However, the Sidestream module can also be used on intubated patients with the use of an airway adapter (typically used for shot term ventilator care - under 3 days). Sidestream is commonly used in Emergency Medicine and Procedural Sedation. Side-Stream Module includes all standard accessories, plus:
- Respironics Disposable CO2 Nasal Cannula - Adult (#3468ADU-00).
- Respironics Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter Set With Dehumidification tubing (#3473ADU-00).
- Respironics Disposable Sampling Line Kit with Nafion and Dehumidification Tubing (#3475-00).
- M3B.S-P: Optional Thermal Printer Kit (#12.01.19084).
Respironics CAPNOSTAT5 EtCO2 Main-Stream Module (#M3B.M): The Mainstream sensor can only be used on patients who are intubated and on ventilators. The CAPNOSTAT Mmainstream technology is designed for use for long-term ventilator care, typically longer than 3 days and up to 30 days or longer. Main-Stream Module includes all standard accessories, plus:
- Respironics Disposable Adult Airway Adapter (#6063-00).
- Respironics Disposable Neonatal Airway Adapter (#6312-00).
- M3B.M-P: Optional Thermal Printer Kit (#12.01.19084).
*Call MFI to customize modules.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Specifications:
- Dimensions: 200.8 mm L x 241 mm H x 189 mm D.
- Weight: 3 kg.
- AC Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion.
- Voltage: 14.8 V DC.
- Measurement and Alarm Range: 0 ~ 100%.
- Resolution: 1%.
- Adult/Pediatric: ± 2% (70 ~ 100%).
- Neonate: ± 3% (70 ~ 100%).
- PR Measurement and Alarm Range: 25 ~ 300 bpm.
- Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Accuracy: 3 bpm.
- Refresh Rate: 1 s.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Accessories:
The M3B Vital Signs Monitor is commonly purchased with:
- 12.01.19084: Thermal Printer Upgrading Kit.
- 01.57.78035: Thermal Printing Paper for M3, M50, iM50, and M80 Patient Monitors.
- 02.04.240050: Data Management Kit.
- MT-207: Rolling Stand with upper basket and plate.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Literature:
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Brochure
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.