The Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor comes standard with:
- Edan Adult Reusable SpO2 Sensor [(Lemo) (#02.01.210119-11)].
- Power Cord [(USA standard) (#01.13.036106)].
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery [(14.8 V, 2.2 Ah) (#21.21.064168)].
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214).
- User Manual.
Warranty: 2 Years (Monitor) / 1 Year (Accessories) - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The M3B ensures effective capnography monitoring for intubated and non-intubated patients for continuous long-term monitoring. With its highly advanced SpO2 and Respironics CO2 monitoring technologies, it is tailored for mechanically ventilated and non-intubated patients.
It is intended for use only under regular supervision of clinical personnel. It is suitable for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients in a hospital environment and intra-hospital moves.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Features
- 5.7" high resolution, color TFT screen display for easy reading (640 x 480 resolution).
- Lightweight, portable design and user-friendly interface for easy operation.
- Edan SpO2, Pulse Rate, and Respironics sidestream or mainstream CO2 measurement.
- Backlight control and standby mode for power saving.
- Display numeric and waveform information simultaneously.
- Nurse call.
- Powerful storage capacity.
- Built-in lithium-ion battery for eight hours continuous working.
- Trend table review and record.
- Trend graph review and record.
- USB data storage and review.
- Wired and wireless network capability.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Configurations
Respironics LoFlo EtCO2 Side-Stream Module (#M3B.S): Sidestream is most often used for non-intubated patients with the use of nasal or nasal/oral cannulas. However, the Sidestream module can also be used on intubated patients with the use of an airway adapter (typically used for shot term ventilator care - under 3 days). Sidestream is commonly used in Emergency Medicine and Procedural Sedation. Side-Stream Module includes all standard accessories, plus:
- Respironics Disposable CO2 Nasal Cannula - Adult (#3468ADU-00).
- Respironics Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter Set With Dehumidification tubing (#3473ADU-00).
- Respironics Disposable Sampling Line Kit with Nafion and Dehumidification Tubing (#3475-00).
- #M3B.S-P: Optional Thermal Printer Kit (#12.01.19084).
Respironics CAPNOSTAT5 EtCO2 Main-Stream Module (#M3B.M): The Mainstream sensor can only be used on patients who are intubated and on ventilators. The CAPNOSTAT Mmainstream technology is designed for use for long-term ventilator care, typically longer than three days and up to 30 days or longer. Main-Stream Module includes all standard accessories, plus:
- Respironics Disposable Adult Airway Adapter (#6063-00).
- Respironics Disposable Neonatal Airway Adapter (#6312-00).
- #M3B.M-P: Optional Thermal Printer Kit (#12.01.19084).
*Call MFI to customize modules.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Specifications
- Dimensions: 200.8 mm (L) x 241 mm (H) x 189 mm (D).
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kg).
- AC Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion.
- Voltage: 14.8 V DC.
- Measurement and Alarm Range: 0 ~ 100%.
- Resolution: 1%.
- Adult/Pediatric: ± 2% (70 ~ 100%).
- Neonate: ± 3% (70 ~ 100%).
- PR Measurement and Alarm Range: 25 ~ 300 bpm.
- Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Accuracy: 3 bpm.
- Refresh Rate: 1 s.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Accessories
The M3B Vital Signs Monitor is commonly purchased with:
- #12.01.19084: Thermal Printer Upgrading Kit.
- #01.57.78035: Thermal Printing Paper for M3, M3B, M50, iM50, and M80 Patient Monitors.
- #02.04.240050: Data Management Kit.
- #MT-207: Rolling Stand with upper basket and plate.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.