The Edan iM50 Patient Monitor comes standard with:
- *Skin Temperature Probe (#01.15.040187).
- *Adult SpO2 Sensor (Lemo) (#02.01.210119-11).
- *Adult Reusable NIBP Cuff (#01.57.040205-13).
- *3-lead ECG snap Cable (#01.57.471095-10).
- NIBP Tube (3 m) with connector (#01.57.471005).
- (30) Adult Disposable Adhesive Snap Electrodes (#11.57.471056).
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery [(14.8 V, 4200 mAh) (#01.21.064143)].
- Power Cord [(USA standard) (#01.13.036106)].
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214).
- User Manual.
*Accessories can be customized by size/configuration to match your needs. These options can be found below; please call MFI to personalize your iM50 standard accessories.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The new generation of Edan iM50/M50 Patient Monitors provide a perfect transportation solution. The multi-functional all-in-one parameter module, and new application platform, greatly enhance the efficiency of full clinical parameter monitoring for patient transfer. The monitor includes an open port to add CO2 modules at any time.
The iM50 monitors parameters such as ECG, respiration, functional arterial oxygen saturation, invasive or noninvasive blood pressure, temperature, expired CO2, and quick temperature.
Edan iM50 Patient Monitor Features
- 5-Lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, Edan SpO2, 2-TEMP, PR.
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis (not intended for neonatal patients).
- Large font display.
- 120 seconds full-disclosure waveforms review.
- 120 hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters.
- Bi-directional communications with central monitoring system.
- Customized alarm setting.
- 8.4" color TFT display with maximum 11 waveforms.
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof.
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization.
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circulation function for neonates.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Nurse call function and bi-directional communication with MFM-CMS central station.
- SD card slot enables memory extension for large data storage.
- USB and serial ports enables abundant future upgrades.
- VGA output and analog output.
- Complete and flexible mounting solution for different scenarios.
- Weight: 7.94 lbs (3.6 kg).
- Full touchscreen (optional) enables intuitive operation by clicking on the specific parameters or the waveform in real time, standard configuration includes the navigation knob.
Edan iM50 Patient Monitor Options
- #01.15.040186: Rectal/Oral Temperature Probe.
- #01.15.040187: Skin Temperature Probe (Standard).
Reusable SpO2 Sensor:
- #12.01.110492-11: Neonate (< 3 kg / < 6.6 lbs) Wrap Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #02.01.210121-11: Pediatric (10 - 50 kg / 22 - 110 lbs) Reusable Silicone Soft-tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #02.01.210119-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (Lemo / 2.5 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors (Standard).
- #02.01.210120-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #02.01.210122-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable Silicone Soft-tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #01.57.040212: Infant (10 - 19 cm) Reusable NIBP Cuff, CM 1301.
- #01.57.040211: Child (18 - 26 cm) Reusable NIBP Cuff, CM 1302.
- #01.57.040205-13: Adult (25 - 35 cm) Reusable NIBP Cuff, CM 1303 (Standard).
- #01.57.040210-12: Large Adult (33 - 47 cm) Reusable NIBP Cuff, CM 1304.
- #01.57.471087-10: 3-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Grabber (AHA) Defibrillation.
- #01.57.471095-10: 3-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Snap (AHA) Defibrillation (Standard).
- #01.57.471096-10: 5-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Snap (AHA) Defibrillation.
- #01.57.471097-10: 5-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Grabber (AHA) Defibrillation.
Edan iM50 Patient Monitor Accessories
The iM50 Patient Monitor is commonly purchased with:
End Tidal CO2 Option: (can be selected in "Configuration" menu above)
Respironics LoFlo Sidestream ETCO2 Module:
- Disposable Adult CO2 Nasal Cannula (#3468ADU-00).
- Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter Set with Dehumidification tubing (#3473ADU-00).
- Disposable Sampling Line Kit with Dehumidification Tubing (#3475-00).
Respironics CAPNOSTAT5 Mainstream ETCO2 Module:
- Disposable Adult Airway Adapter (#6063-00).
- Disposable Neonatal (infant/pediatric) Airway Adapter (#6312-00).
- Respironics LoFlo Sidestream ETCO2 Module:
- #12.03.33864-01 & 02.04.18960: IBP Module.
- #02.04.240256: Thermal Printer Upgrading Kit.
- #01.57.78035: Thermal Printing Paper for M3, iM50, and M80 Patient Monitors.
- #01.16.78122: Touch Screen Upgrade.
- #02.04.240050: Data Management Kit.
- #MT-207: Rolling Stand with mounting plate and basket.
Edan iM50 Patient Monitor Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99.99||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||$8.95||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$125.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$695.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$1,195.00||7-21 Business Days|
|Any||Non-Contiguous U.S. & Canada||Standard or Freight||Quote||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Contiguous U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more
- $8.95 shipping charge on orders under $100
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $125 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Freight delivery is between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. Please let us know if a delivery appointment is preferred.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $695 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $1,195 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional costs will apply if delivery is needed after 5pm.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. and Canada
- Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S or to Canada will require a shipping quote. Before we process your order, our processing team will prepare a shipping quote for your order and contact you with the additional shipping cost. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at email@example.com or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email email@example.com for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.