The Edan iM50 Patient Monitor comes standard with:
- *Skin Temperature Probe (#01.15.040187).
- *Adult SpO2 Sensor (Lemo) (#02.01.210119-11).
- *Adult Reusable NIBP Cuff (#01.57.040205-13).
- *3-lead ECG snap Cable (#01.57.471095-10).
- NIBP Tube (3 m) with connector (#01.57.471005).
- (30) Adult Disposable Adhesive Snap Electrodes (#11.57.471056).
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery [(14.8 V, 4200 mAh) (#01.21.064143)].
- Power Cord [(USA standard) (#01.13.036106)].
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214).
- User Manual.
*Accessories can be customized by size/configuration to match your needs. These options can be found below; please call MFI to personalize your iM50 standard accessories.
Warranty: 3 Years - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The new generation of Edan iM50/M50 Patient Monitors provide a perfect transportation solution. The multi-functional all-in-one parameter module, and new application platform, greatly enhance the efficiency of full clinical parameter monitoring for patient transfer. The monitor includes an open port to add CO2 modules at any time.
The iM50 monitors parameters such as ECG, respiration, functional arterial oxygen saturation, invasive or noninvasive blood pressure, temperature, expired CO2, and quick temperature.
Edan iM50 Patient Monitor Features:
- 5-Lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, Edan SpO2, 2-TEMP, PR.
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis (not intended for neonatal patients).
- Large font display.
- 120 seconds full-disclosure waveforms review.
- 120 hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters.
- Bi-directional communications with central monitoring system.
- Customized alarm setting.
- 8.4" color TFT display with maximum 11 waveforms.
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof.
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization.
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circulation function for neonates.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Nurse call function and bi-directional communication with MFM-CMS central station.
- SD card slot enables memory extension for large data storage.
- USB and serial ports enables abundant future upgrades.
- VGA output and analog output.
- Complete and flexible mounting solution for different scenarios.
- Weight: 7.94 lbs (3.6 kg).
- Full touchscreen (optional) enables intuitive operation by clicking on the specific parameters or the waveform in real time, standard configuration includes the navigation knob.
Edan iM50 Patient Monitor Options:
- #01.15.040186: Rectal/Oral Temperature Probe.
- #01.15.040187: Skin Temperature Probe (Standard).
Reusable SpO2 Sensor:
- #12.01.110492-11: Neonate (< 3 kg / < 6.6 lbs) Wrap Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #02.01.210121-11: Pediatric (10 - 50 kg / 22 - 110 lbs) Reusable Silicone Soft-tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #02.01.210119-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (Lemo / 2.5 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors (Standard).
- #02.01.210120-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #02.01.210122-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable Silicone Soft-tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #01.57.040212: Infant (10 - 19 cm) Reusable NIBP Cuff, CM 1301.
- #01.57.040211: Child (18 - 26 cm) Reusable NIBP Cuff, CM 1302.
- #01.57.040205-13: Adult (25 - 35 cm) Reusable NIBP Cuff, CM 1303 (Standard).
- #01.57.040210-12: Large Adult (33 - 47 cm) Reusable NIBP Cuff, CM 1304.
- #01.57.471087-10: 3-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Grabber (AHA) Defibrillation.
- #01.57.471095-10: 3-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Snap (AHA) Defibrillation (Standard).
- #01.57.471096-10: 5-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Snap (AHA) Defibrillation.
- #01.57.471097-10: 5-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Grabber (AHA) Defibrillation.
Edan iM50 Patient Monitor Accessories:
The iM50 Patient Monitor is commonly purchased with:
End Tidal CO2 Option: (can be selected in "Configuration" menu above)
Respironics LoFlo Sidestream ETCO2 Module:
- Disposable Adult CO2 Nasal Cannula (#3468ADU-00).
- Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter Set with Dehumidification tubing (#3473ADU-00).
- Disposable Sampling Line Kit with Dehumidification Tubing (#3475-00).
Respironics CAPNOSTAT5 Mainstream ETCO2 Module:
- Disposable Adult Airway Adapter (#6063-00).
- Disposable Neonatal (infant/pediatric) Airway Adapter (#6312-00).
- Respironics LoFlo Sidestream ETCO2 Module:
- #12.03.33864-01 & 02.04.18960: IBP Module.
- #02.04.240256: Thermal Printer Upgrading Kit.
- #01.57.78035: Thermal Printing Paper for M3, iM50, and M80 Patient Monitors.
- #01.16.78122: Touch Screen Upgrade.
- #02.04.240050: Data Management Kit.
- #MT-207: Rolling Stand with mounting plate and basket.
Edan iM50 Patient Monitor Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.