The Edan Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor comes standard with:
- Power cable (AHA standard) (#11.13.36015).
- Ground cable (#11.13.114214).
- Reference card (#01.54.455332-0.001).
- User manual (#01.54.455329-0.001).
Other standard accessories can be customized by size/configuration to match your needs, and these include the adult reusable SpO2 sensor (#02.01.210120-11), adult reusable NIBP cuff (#01.57.040205-13), and adult skin temperature probe (#01.15.040225-11). These options can be found below; please call MFI to personalize your Elite V8 standard accessories.
In order to bring flexible top-quality healthcare solution to intensive care and anesthesia monitoring, Edan has released its latest Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor (#elite-V8), integrating world-leading technologies into 1 unit. Designed as a full modular monitor, elite V8 dedicates to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions especially for critical divisions. Using it together with iM20, you may build a seamless connection from ambulances to in-hospital cares.
With its plug-and-play modules and an extensive modular rack, elite V8 is able to monitor a wide range of parameters simultaneously, adapting from critical cares to anesthesia monitoring, with additional monitoring capabilities including ICG, RM, and BIS. Some other additional functions are also included in elite V8 to assist medical treatments, such as 12-lead ECG diagnosis, hemodynamic calculation, drug does calculation, IBP overlapping, and so on. Such functions provide quick references to help decide the adjustments of nursing and treatment plans.
The high resolution color TFT-LCD together with the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequent used functions, allowing more attentions to the critical patients. Being HL7 compatible with built-in Wi-Fi capability, elite V8 can connect to hospital network seamlessly and interact with the hospital information system. Various connection options are also employed for elite V8 to work with other hospital facilities, such as defibrillators, nurse call system, central monitoring system, etc.
Edan Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor Accessories:
The Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor is commonly purchased with:
- 22.08.208031: V-IBP Module.
- 22.08.208051: V-SpO2 Module.
- 22.08.208029: V-C.O. Module.
- 22.08.208020: V-CO2 Sidestream Module.
- 22.08.208021: V-CO2 Mainstream Module.
- V-AG Sidestream Module.
- 22.08.208023: V-AG Mainstream Module.
- 22.08.208022: V-AG Sidestream with O2 Module.
Edan Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor Features:
- 3/5-Lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, 2-TEMP, PR.
- Arrhythmia, S-T Analysis, OxyCRG, Large font display.
- 720 seconds full-disclosure waveforms review.
- 150-hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters.
- Bi-directional communications with central monitoring system.
- Waveform color adjustable.
- Customized alarm setting.
- 17" color TFT LCD 1280*1024 screen enables top-class quality display of waveforms and measurements.
- Touch screen.
- PAM interface.
- Analog output/nurse call.
- Defibrillation synchronization output.
- Ethernet interface.
Edan Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor Main XM Module:
- 22.08.208017: XM1 Module (3/5 Lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR, Edan SpO2, + XM accessories).
- 22.08.208047: XM1-J Module (3/5 Lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR, Edan SpO2, 2-IBP, + XM accessories).
- 22.08.208048: XM2 Module (3/5/12 Lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR, Edan SpO2, + XM accessories).
- 22.08.208044: XM2-J Module (3/5/12 Lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR, Edan SpO2, 2-IBP, + XM accessories).
- 7-Pin Extension Cable for SpO2 (Lemo) (#01.57.471068-10).
Reusable Edan SpO2 Sensor:
- 12.01.110492-11: Edan Neonate (2 Sensor, 1 m.
- 02.01.210121-11: Edan Pediatric (10-50 kg / 22-110 lbs) (DB9) Silicone Soft-Tip Reusable SpO2 Sensor, 1 m.
- 02.01.210119-11: Edan Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) (Lemo) Reusable SpO2 Sensor, 2.5 m.
- 02.01.210120-11: Edan Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) (DB9) Reusable SpO2 Sensor, 1 m (Recommended).
- 02.01.210122-11: Edan Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) (DB9) Silicone Soft-Tip Reusable SpO2 Sensor, 1 m.
- NIBP Tube (#01.57.471077-10).
Reusable NIBP Cuff:
- 01.57.040212: Infant 10-19 cm Cuff (CM 1301).
- 01.57.040211: Child 18-26 cm Cuff (CM 1302).
- 01.57.040205-13: Adult 25-35 cm Cuff (CM 1303) (Recommended).
- 01.57.040210-12: Large Adult 33-47 cm Cuff (CM 1304).
- 01.15.040225-11: 2-Pin Adult Skin Temperature Probe (10 K / 25ç C) (Recommended).
- 01.15.040226-10: 2-Pin Adult Skin Temperature Probe (2.252 K / 25ç C).
- 01.15.040227-11: 2-Pin Adult Intracavitary Temperature Probe (2.252 K / 25ç C).
- 01.15.040228-10: 2-Pin Adult Intracavitary Temperature Probe (10 K / 25ç C).
- ECG Trunk Cable, 5-Lead, Defibrillator-Proof, AHA, Reusable (#01.57.471067-10).
- ECG Limb Wire, 5-Lead, Snap, AHA, 0.9 m, Reusable (#01.57.471023).
- (30) ECG Electrodes, Adult, Disposable (#11.57.471056).
Edan Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor Literature:
Edan Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.