Shop with confidence at MFI
The Edan Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor comes standard with:
- Power cable (AHA standard) (#11.13.36015).
- Ground cable (#11.13.114214).
- Reference card (#01.54.455332-0.001).
- User manual (#01.54.455329-0.001).
Other standard accessories can be customized by size/configuration to match your needs, and these include the adult reusable SpO2 sensor (#02.01.210120-11), adult reusable NIBP cuff (#01.57.040205-13), and adult skin temperature probe (#01.15.040225-11). These options can be found below; please call MFI to personalize your Elite V8 standard accessories.
In order to bring flexible top-quality healthcare solution to intensive care and anesthesia monitoring, Edan has released its latest Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor (#elite-V8), integrating world-leading technologies into 1 unit. Designed as a full modular monitor, elite V8 dedicates to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions especially for critical divisions. Using it together with iM20, you may build a seamless connection from ambulances to in-hospital cares.
With its plug-and-play modules and an extensive modular rack, elite V8 is able to monitor a wide range of parameters simultaneously, adapting from critical cares to anesthesia monitoring, with additional monitoring capabilities including ICG, RM, and BIS. Some other additional functions are also included in elite V8 to assist medical treatments, such as 12-lead ECG diagnosis, hemodynamic calculation, drug does calculation, IBP overlapping, and so on. Such functions provide quick references to help decide the adjustments of nursing and treatment plans.
The high resolution color TFT-LCD together with the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequent used functions, allowing more attentions to the critical patients. Being HL7 compatible with built-in Wi-Fi capability, elite V8 can connect to hospital network seamlessly and interact with the hospital information system. Various connection options are also employed for elite V8 to work with other hospital facilities, such as defibrillators, nurse call system, central monitoring system, etc.
Edan Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor Accessories:
The Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor is commonly purchased with:
- 22.08.208031: V-IBP Module.
- 22.08.208051: V-SpO2 Module.
- 22.08.208029: V-C.O. Module.
- 22.08.208020: V-CO2 Sidestream Module.
- 22.08.208021: V-CO2 Mainstream Module.
- V-AG Sidestream Module.
- 22.08.208023: V-AG Mainstream Module.
- 22.08.208022: V-AG Sidestream with O2 Module.
Edan Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor Features:
- 3/5-Lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, 2-TEMP, PR.
- Arrhythmia, S-T Analysis, OxyCRG, Large font display.
- 720 seconds full-disclosure waveforms review.
- 150-hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters.
- Bi-directional communications with central monitoring system.
- Waveform color adjustable.
- Customized alarm setting.
- 17" color TFT LCD 1280*1024 screen enables top-class quality display of waveforms and measurements.
- Touch screen.
- PAM interface.
- Analog output/nurse call.
- Defibrillation synchronization output.
- Ethernet interface.
Edan Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor Main XM Module:
- 22.08.208017: XM1 Module (3/5 Lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR, Edan SpO2, + XM accessories).
- 22.08.208047: XM1-J Module (3/5 Lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR, Edan SpO2, 2-IBP, + XM accessories).
- 22.08.208048: XM2 Module (3/5/12 Lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR, Edan SpO2, + XM accessories).
- 22.08.208044: XM2-J Module (3/5/12 Lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR, Edan SpO2, 2-IBP, + XM accessories).
- 7-Pin Extension Cable for SpO2 (Lemo) (#01.57.471068-10).
Reusable Edan SpO2 Sensor:
- 12.01.110492-11: Edan Neonate (2 Sensor, 1 m.
- 02.01.210121-11: Edan Pediatric (10-50 kg / 22-110 lbs) (DB9) Silicone Soft-Tip Reusable SpO2 Sensor, 1 m.
- 02.01.210119-11: Edan Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) (Lemo) Reusable SpO2 Sensor, 2.5 m.
- 02.01.210120-11: Edan Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) (DB9) Reusable SpO2 Sensor, 1 m (Recommended).
- 02.01.210122-11: Edan Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) (DB9) Silicone Soft-Tip Reusable SpO2 Sensor, 1 m.
- NIBP Tube (#01.57.471077-10).
Reusable NIBP Cuff:
- 01.57.040212: Infant 10-19 cm Cuff (CM 1301).
- 01.57.040211: Child 18-26 cm Cuff (CM 1302).
- 01.57.040205-13: Adult 25-35 cm Cuff (CM 1303) (Recommended).
- 01.57.040210-12: Large Adult 33-47 cm Cuff (CM 1304).
- 01.15.040225-11: 2-Pin Adult Skin Temperature Probe (10 K / 25Ã§ C) (Recommended).
- 01.15.040226-10: 2-Pin Adult Skin Temperature Probe (2.252 K / 25Ã§ C).
- 01.15.040227-11: 2-Pin Adult Intracavitary Temperature Probe (2.252 K / 25Ã§ C).
- 01.15.040228-10: 2-Pin Adult Intracavitary Temperature Probe (10 K / 25Ã§ C).
- ECG Trunk Cable, 5-Lead, Defibrillator-Proof, AHA, Reusable (#01.57.471067-10).
- ECG Limb Wire, 5-Lead, Snap, AHA, 0.9 m, Reusable (#01.57.471023).
- (30) ECG Electrodes, Adult, Disposable (#11.57.471056).
Edan Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor Literature:
Edan Elite V8 Modular Patient Monitor User Manual
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.