Shop with confidence at MFI
The Dynatronics Dynatron 525 3 Channel Stim Unit (#D525T) allows fully-independent treatment setups including Interferential, Premodulated, Biphasic, High Voltage pulsed stimulation, Russian stimulation, and Fixed Frequency IFC/Premod using any available electrotherapy channel. It comes with two lead wires (1 red, 1 black).
Warranty: 2 Years.
Dynatronics Dynatron 525 3 Channel Stim Unit Features
- Deliver up to three channels of stimulation.
- Treatment parameters are highly visible, easy to read, and changed at the touch of a fingertip.
- Focus treatment where it's needed by simply gliding your finger across the TARGET touchpad to move the center of interference to the site of your patient's pain.
- Most treatments can be set up in as few as three key presses.
Dynatronics Dynatron 525 3 Channel Stim Unit Specifications
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 V~, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 100 Watts.
- Fuse: 250 V, 1.6 A slow blow.
- Weight: 8.2 lb (3.7 kg).
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 4" x 12" (41.9 cm x 10.2 cm x 30.5 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 15 lb (6.8 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 21" x 18" x 13" (53.34 cm x 45.72 cm x 33.02 cm).
High Volt Waveform:
- Waveform: Twin peak, monophasic.
- Pulse Duration: 25 µs.
- Pulse Rate Range: 1 to 200 Hz.
- Pulse Interval: 100 µs.
- Maximum Power Output: Limited to less than 500 V, open load.
Dynatronics Dynatron 525 3 Channel Stim Unit Literature
The price on this unit was great, much lower than my usual supplier. There was a long wait for shipping, which seems to have been the case for other orders during COVID. However, the wait was worth it! The unit is very easy to use, and I love the new features as compared to my older Dynatron unit. The Target setting is a big plus with patients, as well as being able to change IFC settings mid treatment (from acute to chronic and ALT to sweep, etc.)
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.