Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Detecto Mechanical Chair Scale is designed with patients in mind; it adds the comfort of a chair to patients who have difficulty with standing to be weighed, such as elderly, disabled, and dialysis patients. It is ideal for use in clinics, hospitals, and physician offices.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Use lift-away armrests and the fold-up footrest for easy patient access from a wheelchair or hospital bed into the scales' plastic-molded seating laterally from either direction.
Frequent weight and BMI measurements of frail, handicapped, elderly, and dialysis patients can be a tremendous time-consuming task without the proper equipment. Detecto simplifies the task with a selection of innovative USA-made mechanical chair scales with wheels. The 475 and 4751 both have quality steel construction that is apparent throughout the scale, especially in the heavy-duty under-structure which is designed for optimal strength and patient safety.
Detecto Mechanical Chair Scale Features
- Dual-sided, die-cast weigh beam may be read from either side, and features a white enamel finish.
- Portable with integral wheels and transport handle, allowing it to be moved to wherever your weighing needs are located, offering a mobile advantage.
- Made in USA.
- No power required.
- Plastic seating for comfort and easy cleaning.
- Shipping Weight: 78 lb (35.3 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 46" x 25" x 31".
Detecto Mechanical Chair Scale Configurations
- #475: 400 lb x 4 oz Weight Capacity (Imperial).
- #4751: 400 lb x 4 oz / 175 kg x 100 g Weight Capacity (Imperial/Metric).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.