Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Detecto Mechanical Chair Scale is designed with patients in mind; it adds the comfort of a chair to patients who have difficulty with standing to be weighed, such as elderly, disabled, and dialysis patients. It is ideal for use in clinics, hospitals, and physician offices.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Use lift-away armrests and the fold-up footrest for easy patient access from a wheelchair or hospital bed into the scales' plastic-molded seating laterally from either direction.
Frequent weight and BMI measurements of frail, handicapped, elderly, and dialysis patients can be a tremendous time-consuming task without the proper equipment. Detecto simplifies the task with a selection of innovative USA-made mechanical chair scales with wheels. The 475 and 4751 both have quality steel construction that is apparent throughout the scale, especially in the heavy-duty under-structure which is designed for optimal strength and patient safety.
Detecto Mechanical Chair Scale Features
- Dual-sided, die-cast weigh beam may be read from either side, and features a white enamel finish.
- Portable with integral wheels and transport handle, allowing it to be moved to wherever your weighing needs are located, offering a mobile advantage.
- Made in USA.
- No power required.
- Plastic seating for comfort and easy cleaning.
- Shipping Weight: 78 lb (35.3 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 46" x 25" x 31".
Detecto Mechanical Chair Scale Configurations
- #475: 400 lb x 4 oz Weight Capacity (Imperial).
- #4751: 400 lb x 4 oz / 175 kg x 100 g Weight Capacity (Imperial/Metric).
It doesn't seem we have an order linked to this email address. Please contact us if you require assistance with an order you placed.
If you are looking for help from Detecto, here is their contact information: