Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Detecto WPS12DT Mariner Waterproof Wet Diaper Scale (#WPS12DT) features six different capacities, an 80-hour rechargeable battery pack, automatic shut-off feature, tare button, a deep stainless steel removable tray, and a 1.2" (30 mm) high backlit LCD screen with a capacity of up to 12 pounds.
Warranty: 2 Years.
This waterproof diaper scale is heavy-duty and hygienic. Its watertight AC plug and stainless steel construction allow for easy cleanup, prevent corrosion, and reduce the risk of bacteria harboring in nooks and crannies. The 5/8" deep removable stainless steel tray with raised edges holds items neatly on the weighing platform and makes clean up effortless. This scale meets all hygiene demands of any active medical environment.
In even the dimmest nursery conditions, the LCD displays a visible 1" / 25 mm bold digits. The raised buttons allow for easy operation and unit key will toggle through 6 different capacity display options in both decimals and fractions. The tare function may be used to subtract a dry diaper weight soiled diaper in order to measure accurate fluid output. The 80-hour rechargeable battery pack conserved energy and allows the scale to be moved wherever it is needed most.
Detecto Mariner Waterproof Wet Diaper Scale Features
- Deep, removable stainless steel tray.
- Backlit blue LCD may be read in a low-lit area.
- Large 11" digit readouts.
- Rechargeable battery and AC adapter.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Submersible IP67 rating.
- Washdown for sanitary environments.
Detecto Mariner Waterproof Wet Diaper Scale Specifications
- Model: WPS12DT.
- 12 lb x 0.1 oz.
- 12 lb x 0.005 lb.
- 12 lb x 1/8 oz.
- 192 oz x 0.05 oz.
- 192 oz x 1/8 oz.
- 5,500 g x 1 g.
- Scale Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.5" x 9.8" x 2.3" / 190.5 mm x 247.5 mm x 57.0 mm.
- Tray Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.0" x 6.0" x 1.1" / 228.6 mm x 152.4 mm x 27.9 mm.
- Display: 1.2" / 30 mm high backlit blue LCD.
- Feet: 6 rubberized feet for traction.
- Product Weight: 4.9 lb / 2.2 kg.
- Shipping Weight: 7.1 lb / 3.2 kg.
- Power: AC Adapter (included), Ni-MH rechargeable battery (included).
- Tare: 100% of full scale capacity.
- Keypad Options: ON/OFF, UNITS/Backlight, SET, TARE.
- Enclosure Rating: IP67 submersible.
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 140 °F (5 to 60 °C).
Storage Temperature: 40 to 140 °F (5 to 60 °C).
- Please Note: the Mariner is not commercial dishwasher safe.
- Battery Life: 80 hours of continuous use with fully recharged battery pack.
- Certification: NSF approved.
- UPC Code: 809161201901.
- Zero: Established on power up routine and maintained by auto-zero circuitry.