The Detecto Mariner Waterproof Wet Diaper Scale, Model WPS12DT, features six different capacities, an 80-hour rechargeable battery pack, automatic shut-off feature, tare button, a deep stainless steel removable tray, and a 1.2" (30 mm) high backlit LCD screen. This scale has a capacity of 12 pounds.
This waterproof diaper scale is heavy-duty and hygenic. Its watertight AC plug and stainless steel construction allow for easy cleanup, prevent corrosion, and reduce the risk of bacteria harboring in nooks and crannies. The 5/8" deep removable stainless steel tray with raised edges holds items neatly on the weighing platform and makes clean up effortless. This scale meets all hygiene demands of any active medical environment.
In even the dimmest nursery conditions, the LCD displays a visible 1" / 25 mm bold digits. The raised buttons allow for easy operation and unit key will toggle through 6 different capacity display options in both decimals and fractions. The tare function may be used to subtract a dry diaper weight soiled diaper in order to measure accurate fluid output. The 80-hour rechargeable battery pack conserved energy and allows the scale to be moved wherever it is needed most.
Detecto Mariner Waterproof Wet Diaper Scale Features:
- Deep, removable stainless steel tray.
- Backlit blue LCD may be read in low-lit area.
- Large 11" digit readouts.
- Rechargeable battery and AC adapter.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Submersible IP67 rating.
- Washdown for sanitary environments.
Detecto Mariner Waterproof Wet Diaper Scale Specifications:
- Model: WPS12DT.
- 12 lb x 0.1 oz.
- 12 lb x 0.005 lb.
- 12 lb x 1/8 oz.
- 192 oz x 0.05 oz.
- 192 oz x 1/8 oz.
- 5,500 g x 1 g.
- Scale Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.5" x 9.8" x 2.3" / 190.5 mm x 247.5 mm x 57.0 mm.
- Tray Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.0" x 6.0" x 1.1" / 228.6 mm x 152.4 mm x 27.9 mm.
- Display: 1.2" / 30 mm high backlit blue LCD.
- Feet: 6 rubberized feet for traction.
- Product Weight: 4.9 lb / 2.2 kg.
- Shipping Weight: 7.1 lb / 3.2 kg.
- Power: AC Adapter (included), Ni-MH rechargeable battery (included).
- Tare: 100% of full scale capacity.
- Keypad Options: ON/OFF, UNITS/Backlight, SET, TARE.
- Enclosure Rating: IP67 submersible.
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 140 °F (5 to 60 °C).
Storage Temperature: 40 to 140 °F (5 to 60 °C).
- Please Note: the Mariner is not commercial dishwasher safe.
- Battery Life: 80 hours of continuous use with fully recharged battery pack.
- Certification: NSF approved.
- UPC Code: 809161201901.
- Zero: Established on power up routine and maintained by auto-zero circuitry.
Detecto Mariner Waterproof Wet Diaper Scale Literature:
Detecto WPS12DT Wet Diaper Scale Bulletin
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.