Shop with confidence at MFI
The Detecto FHD Series Digital Stationary Scale has an advanced Detecto MedVue weight indicator with 15-foot cable, a large slip-resistant low-profile platform and a 28.5 inch ramp; it is EMR/EHR ready with RS232 serial port, USB port and optional wired or wireless Ethernet.
Warranty: 2 Years, Limited Workmanship and Defects.
FHD Series Scales have a weight capacity of 1,000 pounds and platforms that measure 3' x 3' and 4' x 4' . Digital weight indicator is powered by either 6 'C batteries (not included) or optional MV1PWR AC adapter (#809161189506).
The Detecto FHD Series Scales have a MedVue weight indicator. Enjoy the ease of transmitting data with the MedVue via optional Wi-Fi (not included), RS-232 port, or USB port. Connectivity through means of Wi-Fi, RS-232, or USB ports transmit data from the scale to devices in seconds; send weight, time, date, BMI, height, and patient ID directly to a printer, PC, tablet, network, bar code scanner, or mobile phone. Use ports simultaneously, and connect to printers via serial port and PCês via USB while another device is connected via Wi-Fi. Ability to work with the Detecto P50 Thermal Tape Printer (#809161188400) for quick printouts. MedVue weight analyzer with the convenience of 1LOOK viewing on a large LCD screen, and ability to transfer records directly to EMR/EHR.
Detecto FHD Series Digital Stationary Scale Features
- Low-profile design.
- Easy-to-read display.
- Made in USA.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Optional Ethernet.
- Output to printer or PC.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet: Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices (#809161189704).
- MVIP Wired Ethernet: Wired Ethernet option card (#809161189605).
Detecto FHD Series Digital Stationary Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Ramp Length: 28.5".
- Indicator Cable Length: 15'.
- Weight Display: 7/8" LCD, 5-digit, 7-segment.
- Height Display: 0.5" high LCD, 4-digit, 7-segment.
- Connectivity: RS232, USB ports, optional Ethernet.
- Keypad: 19-key, color-coded, membrane-type.
- Power: 6 'C' batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (MV1PWR).
Detecto FHD Series Digital Stationary Scale Platform Configurations
809161139709: Model FHD-133-II; All features listed above with 3ê x 3ê platform.
- Shipping Dimensions: 38" x 42" x 10".
- Shipping Weight: 315 lbs.
809161139808: Model FHD-144-II; All features listed above with 4ê x 4ê platform.
- Shipping Dimensions: 48" x 48" x 7".
- Shipping Weight: 460 lbs.
Detecto FHD Series Digital Stationary Scale Platform Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.