Detecto FHD Series Digital Stationary Scale has an advanced Detecto MedVue weight indicator with 15-foot cable, a large slip-resistant low-profile platform and a 28.5 inch ramp; it is EMR/EHR ready with RS232 serial port, USB port and optional wired or wireless Ethernet. FHD Series Scales have a weight capacity of 1,000 pounds and platforms that measure 3' x 3' and 4' x 4' . Digital weight indicator is powered by either 6 'C' batteries (not included) or optional MV1PWR AC adapter (#809161189506).
Warranty: 2 Years, Limited Workmanship and Defects.
The Detecto FHD Series Scales have a MedVue weight indicator. Enjoy the ease of transmitting data with the MedVue via optional Wi-Fi (not included), RS-232 port, or USB port. Connectivity through means of Wi-Fi, RS-232, or USB ports transmit data from the scale to devices in seconds; send weight, time, date, BMI, height, and patient ID directly to a printer, PC, tablet, network, bar code scanner, or mobile phone. Use ports simultaneously, and connect to printers via serial port and PCês via USB while another device is connected via Wi-Fi. Ability to work with the Detecto P50 Thermal Tape Printer (#809161188400) for quick printouts. MedVue weight analyzer with the convenience of 1LOOK viewing on a large LCD screen, and ability to transfer records directly to EMR/EHR.
Detecto FHD Series Digital Stationary Scale Features:
- Low-profile design.
- Easy-to-read display.
- Made in USA.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Optional Ethernet.
- Output to printer or PC.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet: Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices (#809161189704).
- MVIP Wired Ethernet: Wired Ethernet option card (#809161189605).
Detecto FHD Series Digital Stationary Scale Specifications:
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Ramp Length: 28.5".
- Indicator Cable Length: 15'.
- Weight Display: 7/8" LCD, 5-digit, 7-segment.
- Height Display: 0.5" high LCD, 4-digit, 7-segment.
- Connectivity: RS232, USB ports, optional Ethernet.
- Keypad: 19-key, color-coded, membrane-type.
- Power: 6 'C' batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (MV1PWR).
Detecto FHD Series Digital Stationary Scale Platform Configurations:
809161139709: Model FHD-133-II; All features listed above with 3ê x 3ê platform.
- Shipping Dimensions: 38" x 42" x 10".
- Shipping Weight: 315 lbs.
809161139808: Model FHD-144-II; All features listed above with 4ê x 4ê platform.
- Shipping Dimensions: 48" x 48" x 7".
- Shipping Weight: 460 lbs.
Detecto FHD Series Digital Stationary Scale Platform Literature:
Detecto EMR/EHR Connectivity Brochure
Detecto FHD Series Digital Stationary Scale Catalog Page
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.