Detecto 7550 Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale (#809161190908) has a unique fold-up design and comes with 2-way easy access ramps, gas spring lifting mechanism, RS232 port, USB port and a large 32.3" wide by 33" deep platform.
Warranty: 2 Years, Limited Workmanship and Defects.
The 7550 can be installed in a patient room, clinical office or medical facility hallway. When folded, the scale reaches a slim, compact 6.6" profile and can easily be brought down safely and gently via the built in gas spring lifting mechanism. This scale is designed to cater to bariatric patients and those in wheelchairs. The Detecto 7550 has a weight capacity of 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.2 kg and is powered by either 6 "C" batteries or optional MV1PWR AC power adapter (#809161189506).
Weigh on carpet or hard floor surfaces with the 7550 Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale, and save space with the compact design. This scale will accommodate most wheelchairs and some sizes of power wheelchairs.
The MV1 MedVue weight indicator attached to the 7550 Scale is the clinical industryês most advanced, featuring EMR/EHR-ready serial, USB and optional Wi-Fi connectivity, BMI calculation, _quick keys” for basic weighing, and an LCD display.
Detecto Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale Features:
- Compact, fold-up design.
MV1 MedVue Indicator attached to unit.
- Gas spring lifting mechanism.
- 2-way easy-access ramps.
- Connectivity via RS-232 and USB.
- Large Platform.
- Capability to weigh patients in wheelchairs.
- Optional Wi-Fi connectivity capability.
- BMI Calculation.
Detecto Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale Specifications:
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Platform Size (flat portion): 32.3" W 33" D x 1.5" H.
- Weight Display: 0.875" high LCD, 5-digit, 7-segment.
- Height Display: 0.5" high LCD, 4-digit, 7-segment.
- BMI Display: 0.5" high LCD, 3-digit, 7-segment.
- Patient ID Display: 0.35" high LCD, 14-digit, 14-segment.
- Overall Scale Height (with indicator): 48.8".
- Overall Scale Width: 50.3".
- Overall Scale Depth (with platform extended): 39.3".
- Overall Scale Depth (without platform extended): 6.6".
- Keypad: Membrane-type with 19 color-coded keys.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB port, wired and Wi-Fi Ethernet (optional).
- Power: 6 "C" batteries or optional MV1PWR AC power adapter (#809161189506).
- Weighing Mechanism: USA-made electronic load cells.
- Lifting Mechanism: Gas springs.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 °F.
- Construction: Steel.
- Net Weight: 180 lb / 82 kg.
- Shipping Weight: 238 lb / 108 kg.
- USA Made Quality ISO 9001:2008.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet: Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices (#809161189704).
- MVIP Wired Ethernet: Wired Ethernet option card (#809161189605).
Detecto Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale Media & Literature:
Detecto Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale Flyer
Detecto Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale Bulletin
Detecto Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale Ad
Detecto Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale Testimonials
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.