Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
Detecto 7550 Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale (#809161190908) has a unique fold-up design and comes with 2-way easy access ramps, gas spring lifting mechanism, RS232 port, USB port, Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi, as well as a large 32.3" wide by 33" deep platform.
Warranty: 2 Years, Limited Workmanship and Defects.
The 7550 can be installed in a patient room, clinical office or medical facility hallway. The fold-up non-weighing mode and slim profile allow you to install the scale in high-traffic areas and work zones without using up valuable floor space, so the 7550 is right where you need it for wheelchair patient weighing. When folded, the scale reaches a slim, compact 6.6" profile and can easily be brought down safely and gently via the built in gas spring lifting mechanism. The Detecto 7550 has a weight capacity of 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.2 kg and is powered by either 6 "C" batteries or optional MV1PWR AC power adapter (#809161189506). It will accommodate most wheelchairs and some sizes of power wheelchairs.
The MV1 MedVue weight indicator attached to the 7550 Scale is the clinical industry's most advanced, featuring EMR/EHR-ready serial, USB and optional Wi-Fi connectivity, BMI calculation, "quick keys" for basic weighing, and an LCD display.
Detecto Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale Features
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi standard for wireless EMR/EHR connectivity.
- Stylish gray paint that blends into any healthcare environment.
- Integrated touch-screen LCD with up to 8-digit patient IDs.
- Smart-phone-style indicator with text-based on-screen prompts.
- Compact, fold-up design with large platform.
- MV1 MedVue Indicator attached to unit.
- Gas spring lifting mechanism.
- 2-way easy-access ramps.
- Capability to weigh patients in wheelchairs.
- BMI Calculation.
Detecto Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Platform Size (flat portion): 32.3" W 33" D x 1.5" H.
- Weight Display: 0.875" high LCD, 5-digit, 7-segment.
- Height Display: 0.5" high LCD, 4-digit, 7-segment.
- BMI Display: 0.5" high LCD, 3-digit, 7-segment.
- Patient ID Display: 0.35" high LCD, 14-digit, 14-segment.
- Overall Scale Height (with indicator): 48.8".
- Overall Scale Width: 50.3".
- Overall Scale Depth (with platform extended): 39.3".
- Overall Scale Depth (without platform extended): 6.6".
- Keypad: Membrane-type with 19 color-coded keys.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB port, wired and Wi-Fi Ethernet (optional).
- Power: 6 "C" batteries or optional MV1PWR AC power adapter (#809161189506).
- Weighing Mechanism: USA-made electronic load cells.
- Lifting Mechanism: Gas springs.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 degrees F.
- Construction: Steel.
- Net Weight: 180 lb / 82 kg.
- Shipping Weight: 238 lb / 108 kg.
- Shipping Dimensions: 1 skid, 59" x 46" x 12" (150 cm x 117 cm x 30.5 cm).
- USA Made Quality ISO 9001:2008.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet: Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices (#809161189704).
- MVIP Wired Ethernet: Wired Ethernet option card (#809161189605).
Detecto Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale Media and Literature