Shop with confidence at MFI
Detecto 7550 Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale (#809161190908) has a unique fold-up design and comes with 2-way easy access ramps, gas spring lifting mechanism, RS232 port, USB port and a large 32.3" wide by 33" deep platform.
Warranty: 2 Years, Limited Workmanship and Defects.
The 7550 can be installed in a patient room, clinical office or medical facility hallway. When folded, the scale reaches a slim, compact 6.6" profile and can easily be brought down safely and gently via the built in gas spring lifting mechanism. This scale is designed to cater to bariatric patients and those in wheelchairs. The Detecto 7550 has a weight capacity of 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.2 kg and is powered by either 6 "C" batteries or optional MV1PWR AC power adapter (#809161189506).
Weigh on carpet or hard floor surfaces with the 7550 Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale, and save space with the compact design. This scale will accommodate most wheelchairs and some sizes of power wheelchairs.
The MV1 MedVue weight indicator attached to the 7550 Scale is the clinical industry's most advanced, featuring EMR/EHR-ready serial, USB and optional Wi-Fi connectivity, BMI calculation, "quick keys" for basic weighing, and an LCD display.
Detecto Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale Features
- Compact, fold-up design.
- MV1 MedVue Indicator attached to unit.
- Gas spring lifting mechanism.
- 2-way easy-access ramps.
- Connectivity via RS-232 and USB.
- Large Platform.
- Capability to weigh patients in wheelchairs.
- Optional Wi-Fi connectivity capability.
- BMI Calculation.
Detecto Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Platform Size (flat portion): 32.3" W 33" D x 1.5" H.
- Weight Display: 0.875" high LCD, 5-digit, 7-segment.
- Height Display: 0.5" high LCD, 4-digit, 7-segment.
- BMI Display: 0.5" high LCD, 3-digit, 7-segment.
- Patient ID Display: 0.35" high LCD, 14-digit, 14-segment.
- Overall Scale Height (with indicator): 48.8".
- Overall Scale Width: 50.3".
- Overall Scale Depth (with platform extended): 39.3".
- Overall Scale Depth (without platform extended): 6.6".
- Keypad: Membrane-type with 19 color-coded keys.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB port, wired and Wi-Fi Ethernet (optional).
- Power: 6 "C" batteries or optional MV1PWR AC power adapter (#809161189506).
- Weighing Mechanism: USA-made electronic load cells.
- Lifting Mechanism: Gas springs.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 °F.
- Construction: Steel.
- Net Weight: 180 lb / 82 kg.
- Shipping Weight: 238 lb / 108 kg.
- Shipping Dimensions: 1 skid, 59" x 46" x 12" (150 cm x 117 cm x 30.5 cm).
- USA Made Quality ISO 9001:2008.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet: Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices (#809161189704).
- MVIP Wired Ethernet: Wired Ethernet option card (#809161189605).
Detecto Digital Wall Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scale Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.