Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
Detecto Digital Bariatric Scale with Height Rod has a step-on, non-skid platform, a steel construction, padded grips on both handrails for added patient assurance and comfort, and a 1LOOK MedVue screen that displays height, weight, and BMI simultaneously. Powered by 6 C batteries or optional AC adapter (#809161189506).
Warranty: 2 Years - Workmanship and Defects.
The digital height rod will measure up to 6'7” and scale is EMR/EHR ready with a RS232 serial port. With high capacity and safety features, this scale will easily suit needs for weighing unsteady and obese patients.
The powerful MedVue digital weight indicator is connected to the Digital Bariatric Scale with Height Rod and features metric conversion, auto shut-off, selectable sleep-mode, selectable filtering, 99 tare storage, serial input/output, USB device port, 200 stored transactions, and 14-digit patient ID. Data displays in the form of nearly 1"-high readouts.The attached digital height rod is fully automatic and will display patient height as rod is being lifted to measure patient height. There are no keys to push, or operations to memorize; this scale is fully automatic and will display height, weight, and BMI on the 1LOOK LCD screen.
Transmitting data with the MedVue can be done via optional Wi-Fi (not included), RS-232 port, or USB port. Connectivity through means of Wi-Fi, RS-232, or USB ports transmit data from the scale to devices in seconds; send weight, time, date, BMI, height, and patient ID directly to a printer, PC, tablet, network, bar code scanner, or mobile phone. Use ports simultaneously, and connect to printers via serial port and PCês via USB while another device is connected via Wi-Fi. Ability to work with the Detecto P50 Thermal Tape Printer (#809161188400) for quick printouts.
Wi-Fi and serial ports are not the only means for data transmissions, the Welch Allyn WACONNECT connectivity kit (#809161189209 / not included) connects Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitors and integrated wall systems with the MedVue to transfer data directly to EMR.
Detecto Digital Bariatric Scale with Height Rod Specifications
- Weight Display: 5 digit, 7 segment, 0.875" (22.23 mm) high LCD.
- Height Display: 4 digit, 7 segment, 0.5" (12.7 mm) high LCD.
- Body Mass Index Display: 3 digit, 7 segment, 0.5" (12.7 mm) high LCD.
- Keypad: Membrane-type keyboard, 19 keys.
- Construction: Painted Steel.
- Storage: 200 transactions and 99 tare storage.
- Power: 6 "C" cell Alkaline, Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries (not included), or optional 12 VCD 1.25A wall plug-in AC adapter (# WV1PWR).
- Battery Life: 7,560 weighments (with backlight fully on)/ 10,620 weighments (with backlight fully off).
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C).
- Weighing Units: Pounds (lb) and kilograms (kg).
- Enclosure Size: 9.8" W x 6.8" H x 1.8" D (248.9 mm x 172.7 mm x 45.7 mm).
- LCD Viewing Range: Up to 30 feet / 10 meters for weight digits.
- Integral Wheels.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet (#809161189704): Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices.
- MVIP Wired Ethernet (#809161189605): Wired Ethernet option card.
Detecto Digital Bariatric Scale with Digital Height Rod Configurations
Model 6854DHR (#809161180602):
- Capacity: 600 lb x 0.2 lb / 270 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Platform Size: 18" x 14".
- Shipping Weight: 70 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 45" x 30" x 25".
- 6854KGEUDHR EU Declaration of Conformity.
- 6854KGEUDHR 300kg Composition of Modules.
- 6854KGEUDHR 350kg Composition of Modules.
Model 6857DHR (#809161148503):
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Platform Size: 24" x 24".
- Shipping Weight: 85 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 40" x 29" x 43".
- 6856KGEU /6857DHR EU Declaration of Conformity.
- 6857KGEUDHR Composition of Modules.