Detecto Digital Bariatric Scale with Height Rod has a step-on, non-skid platform, a steel construction, padded grips on both handrails for added patient assurance and comfort, and a 1LOOK MedVue screen that displays height, weight, and BMI simultaneously. The digital height rod will measure up to 6'7” and scale is EMR/EHR ready with a RS232 serial port. With high capacity and safety features, this scale will easily suit needs for weighing unsteady and obese patients. Powered by 6 C batteries or optional AC adapter (#809161189506).
Warranty: 2 Years Workmanship and Defects.
The powerful MedVue digital weight indicator is connected to the Digital Bariatric Scale with Height Rod and features metric conversion, auto shut-off, selectable sleep-mode, selectable filtering, 99 tare storage, serial input/output, USB device port, 200 stored transactions, and 14-digit patient ID. Data displays in the form of nearly 1"-high readouts.The attached digital height rod is fully automatic and will display patient height as rod is being lifted to measure patient height. There are no keys to push, or operations to memorize; this scale is fully automatic and will display height, weight, and BMI on the 1LOOK LCD screen.
Transmitting data with the MedVue can be done via optional Wi-Fi (not included), RS-232 port, or USB port. Connectivity through means of Wi-Fi, RS-232, or USB ports transmit data from the scale to devices in seconds; send weight, time, date, BMI, height, and patient ID directly to a printer, PC, tablet, network, bar code scanner, or mobile phone. Use ports simultaneously, and connect to printers via serial port and PCês via USB while another device is connected via Wi-Fi. Ability to work with the Detecto P50 Thermal Tape Printer (#809161188400) for quick printouts.
Wi-Fi and serial ports are not the only means for data transmissions, the Welch Allyn WACONNECT connectivity kit (#809161189209 / not included) connects Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitors and integrated wall systems with the MedVue to transfer data directly to EMR.
Detecto Digital Bariatric Scale with Height Rod Features & Specifications:
- Weight Display: 5 digit, 7 segment, 0.875" (22.23 mm) high LCD.
- Height Display: 4 digit, 7 segment, 0.5" (12.7 mm) high LCD.
- Body Mass Index Display: 3 digit, 7 segment, 0.5" (12.7 mm) high LCD.
- Keypad: Membrane-type keyboard, 19 keys.
- Construction: Painted Steel.
- Storage: 200 transactions and 99 tare storage.
- Power: 6 "C" cell Alkaline, Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries (not included), or optional 12 VCD 1.25A wall plug-in AC adapter (# WV1PWR).
- Battery Life: 7,560 weighments (with backlight fully on)/ 10,620 weighments (with backlight fully off).
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C).
- Weighing Units: Pounds (lb) and kilograms (kg).
- Enclosure Size: 9.8" W x 6.8" H x 1.8" D (248.9 mm x 172.7 mm x 45.7 mm).
- LCD Viewing Range: Up to 30 feet / 10 meters for weight digits.
- Integral Wheels.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet (#809161189704): Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices.
- MVIP Wired Ethernet (#809161189605): Wired Ethernet option card.
Detecto Digital Bariatric Scale with Digital Height Rod Configurations:
Model 6854DHR (#809161180602):
- Capacity: 600 lb x 0.2 lb / 270 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Platform Size: 18" x 14".
- Shipping Weight: 70 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 45" x 30" x 25".
- 6854KGEUDHR EU Declaration of Conformity.
- 6854KGEUDHR 300kg Composition of Modules.
- 6854KGEUDHR 350kg Composition of Modules.
Model 6857DHR (#809161148503):
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Platform Size: 24" x 24".
- Shipping Weight: 85 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 40" x 29" x 43".
- 6856KGEU /6857DHR EU Declaration of Conformity.
- 6857KGEUDHR Composition of Modules.
Detecto Digital Bariatric Scale with Digital Height Rod Literature:
Detecto EMR/EHR Connectivity Brochure
Detecto Bariatric Scale with Digital Height Rod Bulletin
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.