Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
Ships from DetectoShips from Detecto
- Phone: (800) 641-2008
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Detecto Digital Baby Scale includes an AC power adapter and integral measuring tape.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 6745 Pediatric Scale is designed to compensate for newborn movement and features a lock-in-weight feature; once weight stabilizes, it is "locked-in" and displayed. The built-in battery charger (15 hour charging time), measuring tape, a 1" high transflective LCD display, and serial output (for printer or PC compatibility) make this scale an all-in-one baby weigh station. This scale can weigh even the most active baby; with step-by-step instructions right on the keypad, there is never a question of what to do next.
The built-in battery charger is designed for NiCad or NiMH batteries. A locking pin is available that locks the tray onto the scale, and can be easily removed for cleaning.
The 6745 pairs perfectly with the stainless steel Rolling Baby Scale Cart (#SPBT-1728).
Detecto Digital Baby Scale Features
- Roomy weighing tray.
- Sleep and Auto Shutoff modes to extend battery life.
- Adjustable lock threshold.
- Acceleration of gravity compensation.
- Battery life is 250 continuous hours Alkaline / 80 continuous hours NiCad.
Detecto Digital Baby Scale Specifications
- Capacity (Standard Model): 30 lb x 0.1 oz / 15 kg x 0.005 kg.
- Capacity (Metric Model): 15 kg x 0.005 kg.
- Overall Dimensions: 26" (W) x 14.256" (D) x 7.473" (H) (66 cm x 36 cm x 19 cm).
- Tray Dimensions: 26" (W) x 12.2" (D) (66 cm x 31 cm).
- Display: 1" / 25 mm, 6-digit, 7-segment LCD.
- Power: Six "C" batteries (not included) or included AC power adapter.
- Weight Units (Standard Model): Pounds and ounces / kilograms.
- Weight Units (Metric Model): Kilograms.
- Integrated Ruler: Measures up to 22" / 56 cm.
- Output: RS232 serial port for printers.
- Shipping Weight: 25 lb (11 kg).
Detecto Digital Baby Scale Configurations
- #6745: Standard Model (measures in pounds or kilograms).
- #6745KG: Metric Model (measures in kilograms only).