Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Detecto 6400 Portable Wheelchair Scale (#6400) is a low-profile scale that can carry a capacity of up to 1,000 lbs / 450 kg. This unit includes guide handles, transport wheels, and digital weight scale with LCD screen.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Detecto 6400 Portable Wheelchair Scale is comprised of two-way access ramps that are covered in rubberized mat for better traction and placement. The scale is also equipped with handles and wheels, in order to lift and transport the mobile scale more easily. An LCD digital display is attached to the scale via 14 ft / 4.2 m long coiled cable, giving it a needed mobility to move around the patient. For the 6400 Scale, this unit uses the model 750 digital reader for weight and BMI calculation. The digital reader can be powered with 6 AA batteries (not included) or an optional AC Adapter to plug in.
Detecto 6400 Portable Wheelchair Scale Features
- 1,000 lb / 450 kg Capacity.
- Rubber mat material for better traction.
- Low-profile platform, easy to transport.
- Scale readouts in BMI calculations.
Detecto 6400 Portable Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb (450 kg x 0.1 kg).
- Platform Size: 32" x 36" x 2.2" (81 cm x 91 cm x 5.6 cm).
- Ramp Size: 36" (W) x 7.9" (L) (91.4 cm x 20.2 cm) each.
- Cable Length: 6 ft / 1.8 m coiled cable, 14 ft / 4.2 m fully extended (from scale to indicator).
- Power: Optional model 6800-1045 AC adapter or 6 AA batteries (not included).
- LCD Digits: 0.7 in / 19 mm high LCD, 6 digit, 7 segment.
- Keypad Buttons: ON/OFF, ZERO, UNITS, LOCK/RELEASE, BMI/ENTER, PRINT, arrows keys.
- Indicator Dimensions: 6.1" (W) x 6.8" (H) x 1.8" (D) (15.5 cm x 17.2 cm x 4.6 cm).
- Connectivity: RS232 serial.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 ºF / -10 to +40 ºC.
- Net Weight: 92 lb (42 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 102 lbs (46 kg).
- Guide Handles: 2 included.
- Transport Wheels: 2 included.
- UPC Code: 809161302400.