Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Defibtech Pediatric Defibrillation Pads (1 Pair) are for child/infant use only (less than eight years old). Pads should be stored already-connected to the AED while extra replacement pads can be stored in the optional carrying case.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (2 Year Shelf Life).
The Lifeline AED external Defibrillation Pads are reliable, disposable, non-sterile, and single-use.
Defibtech Pediatric Defibrillation Pads Features
- Self-adhesive surface for easy placement.
- Quickly and easily connects to AED.
- Clear instructions on pad with text and visual diagrams.
- Fits in storage slot on back of Defibtech AEDs.
- Compatible with other AEDs with appropriate adapter.
Defibtech Pediatric Defibrillation Pads Configurations
- #DDP-200P: For use with Lifeline AED and Lifeline Auto AED.
- #DDP-2002: For use with Lifeline VIEW AED and Lifeline ECG AED.
Eccellente prodotto e soprattutto ottimo rivenditore, capace dicrisolvere problemi di ogni tipo in pochissimo tempo. Lo consiglio a tutti.