Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
Before Purchasing: The FDA requires a prescription for the purchase of an AED. If you have a prescription already, you may select a non-Rx package. If not, you may get a prescription from your own physician, or purchase a package that includes a prescription coupon. This coupon will be shipped with your AED and must be completed and returned to MD.
The Lifeline View AED (#DDU-2300) is semi-automatic and comes with a 4-year battery, adult pads, and user manual.
Warranty: 8 Years AED, 4 Years Battery, Until Use or Expiration for Single-Use Items, 1 Year or Until Expiration for All Other Accessories.
This defibrillator is so simple that anyone can use it. The unit provides both video instructions and clear voice prompts to instruct rescuers. The 4-year battery option will provide power for 125 shocks or 8 hours of continuous use, and 4 years of standby. The unit's bright yellow color makes it highly visible and easy to locate in an emergency. This AED includes all the important features necessary to provide emergency treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest, and allows rescuers to use different CPR protocols depending on their training.
This AED is fully integrated, extremely durable, and has no lids or moving parts which could hinder a rescue. It has been manufactured to resist water and dust, and tested to military standards for shock and vibration, and for use on jet aircraft and helicopters. The rubberized surface makes it easy to grip in an emergency. Using data cards the unit can be upgraded as rescue protocols change, and data can be recorded and retrieved from the unit.
Lifeline View AED Features:
- Simple to use.
- Automatic heart rhythm analysis.
- Lightweight design.
- Video instructions, voice prompts, and audio CPR pacing for rescuers.
- Long battery life.
- Rugged, sealed construction, no moving parts.
- Dust and water resistant.
- One-Touch Status Screen for detailed information on unit readiness.
- Highly-visible bright yellow exterior.
- Unit stores patient data and is upgradeable.
Lifeline View AED Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7.3" x 9.5" x 2.3".
- Weight: Less than 3 lbs.
- Operating Tolerances: 0-50 °C (32-122 °F), 5-95% humidity (non-condensing).
- Altitude Tolerance: -150 to 4500 meters (-450 to 15,000 feet).
- Shock/Drop Abuse Tolerance: 1.2 meters onto any edge, corner, or surface in standby mode.
- Crush Tolerance: 1000 lbs.
- Water and Dust Resistance: IEC60529 class IP55 protects against dust and waterjets.
- Vibration Tolerance: Rated to US military standards for helicopters and jet aircraft.
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated).
- Shock Charge Time: Less than 4 seconds.
- Lithium/Manganese Dioxide.
- 12 V, 2800 mAh.
- Can deliver 125 shocks or continuously operate for 8 hours and has a 4-year standby life.
Lifeline View AED Packages:
- DCF-A2310EN: Standard.
- DCF-A2310RX: With Prescription Coupon.
- DCF-A2313EN: FAA Approved.
Lifeline View AED Media & Literature:
Simply Effective Brochure
Lifeline View/PRO/ECG AED User Manual
View/PRO/ECG Operating Guide
Lifeline View AED Spec Sheet