Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 8 YearsWarranty: 8 YearsWarranty: 8 Years
- The first and only AED that shows you what to do in an emergency, with video in full-motion color
- Provides both video instructions and clear voice prompts to instruct rescuers
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated)
- Using data cards, the unit can be upgraded as rescue protocols change, and data can be recorded and retrieved
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (866) 333-4241
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED (DDU-2300 Series) comes with a set of Adult Defibrillation Pads (#DDP-2001), Quick Start Card (#DAC-2501), Operation Guide (#DAC-A2530EN), and a 4 Year Battery Pack (#DCF-2003 or #DCF-2013).
Before Purchasing: The FDA requires a prescription for the purchase of an AED. If you have a prescription already, you may select a non-Rx package. If not, you may get a prescription from your own physician, or purchase a package that includes a prescription activation form. This form will be shipped with your AED and must be completed and returned to an MD.
Warranty: 8 Years AED, 4 Years Battery, Until Use or Expiration for Single-Use Items, 1 Year or Until Expiration for all other accessories.
The Lifeline VIEW is the first and only AED that shows you what to do in an emergency, with video in full-motion color. This defibrillator is so simple that anyone can use it. The unit provides both video instructions and clear voice prompts to instruct rescuers. The unit's bright yellow color makes it highly visible and easy to locate in an emergency. This AED includes all the important features necessary to provide emergency treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest, and allows rescuers to use different CPR protocols depending on their training.
This AED is fully integrated, extremely durable, and has no lids or moving parts which could hinder a rescue. It has been manufactured to resist water and dust, and tested to military standards for shock and vibration, and for use on jet aircraft and helicopters. The rubberized surface makes it easy to grip in an emergency. Using data cards, the unit can be upgraded as rescue protocols change, and data can be recorded and retrieved.
Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED Features
- Type: Semi-automatic external defibrillator.
- Full Color Interactive Display: Large, full-color LCD interactive display gives you step-by-step instructions for performing CPR, rescue breathing, and external defibrillation.
- Real-time Protocol Selection: Allows you to switchover from either only CPR or only rescue breathing to both, without skipping a beat, giving you the comfort and confidence to deliver emergency care your way.
- Simple to Use:
- The status screen gives you up to the minute information on maintenance if it's required. In addition, built-in video helps give you easy, step-by-step guidance on maintenance that supplements the user manual. Proactive reporting monitors the status of the device and its components.
- As protocols change over time, your unit can be easily upgraded in the field with a data card.
- Data from the unit can be recorded or retrieved from the device using a data card.
- Safe and Effective: Uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience, and success, in thousands of defibrillators around the world.
- Personal Coach at Your Side: Built-in metronome counts out the beat so you know what to do and when to do it.
- Ergonomic Design: Compact, portable, and lightweight.
- Durable: Rugged, sealed construction, no moving parts. Dust and water resistant.
- Controls: Lighted on / off button and shock button.
- Patient Analysis System: Automatically evaluates patient impedance for proper pad contact and monitors signal quality and analyzies patient ECG for shockable / non-shockable rhythms.
- Video instructions, voice prompts, and audio CPR pacing for rescuers.
- Highly-visible bright yellow exterior.
- Automatic daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly circuitry tests.
- Pad Presence: Pads preconnected tested daily.
- Unit and battery pack system test initiated by the user.
- Status Screen: Visual and audible indication of unit status.
- System integrity test on battery insertion.
- Internal Event Record: Critical ECG segments and rescue event parameters are recorded (greater than 60 minutes) and can be downloaded to a removable data card.
- PC-Based Event Review: ECG with event tag display, and audio playback when available.
- Removable Storage (optional):
- Up to 30 hours of ECG and event data storage (no audio option) or up to 3 hours of audio (audio option).
- ECG and event storage on a removable data card. Actual length of storage is dependent on card capacity.
- USB Port: Event download and maintenance operations.
- Language: English.
Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED Specifications
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated).
- Adult: 150 Joules.
- Child / Infant: 50 Joules (nominal into 50 Ohm load).
- Shock Charge Time: Less than 4 seconds (from shock advised).
- Lithium/Manganese Dioxide (disposable, recyclable, non-rechargeable).
- 12 V, 2800 mAh.
- Capacity: 125 shocks or 8 hours continuous operation.
- Standy Life: 4 years.
- Dimensions: 7.3" x 9.5" x 2.3" (18.5 cm x 24 cm x 5.8 cm).
- Weight: Less than 3 lb (1.4 kg).
- Operating Tolerances: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C), 5 to 95% humidity (non-condensing).
- Altitude Tolerance: -500 to 15,000 feet (-150 to 4500 meters).
- Shock/Drop Abuse Tolerance: 48" (1.2 meters) onto any edge, corner, or surface in standby mode.
- Crush Tolerance: 1000 lb.
- Water and Dust Resistance: IEC 60529 class IP55 protects against dust and waterjets.
- Vibration Tolerance: Rated to US military standards for helicopters and jet aircraft.
Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED Configurations
- #DCF-A2310EN: Standard.
- #DCF-A2310RX: With Prescription Activation Form.
- #DCF-A2313EN: With FAA Compliant 4 Year Battery Pack (#DCF-2013).
Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Lifeline VIEW AED:
- #DAC-2100: AED Carrying Case - Soft Case for Lifeline VIEW/PRO/ECG AEDs.
- #DAC-2501: Quick Start Card - For Lifeline DDU-2000 Series VIEW/PRO/ECG AEDs.
- #DAC-A2003EN: ECG Demo Card with Instructions.
- #DAC-U2002EN: Demo Card with Instructions.
- DDU-2000 Series Battery Pack:
- #DCF-2003: Standard.
- #DCF-2013: FAA Compliant.
- #DDC-2001: Standard Data Card - For Lifeline VIEW/PRO/ECG AEDs.
- #DDP-2001: Adult Defibrillation Pads (1 Pair) - For Lifeline VIEW/ECG AEDs.
- #DDP-2002: Pediatric Defibrillation Pads (1 Pair) - For Lifeline VIEW/ECG AEDs.