Before Purchasing: The FDA requires a prescription for the purchase of an AED. If you have a prescription already, you may select a non-Rx package. If not, you may get a prescription from your own physician, or purchase a package that includes a prescription coupon. This coupon will be shipped with your AED and must be completed and returned to MD.
The Lifeline View AED (#DDU-2300) is semi-automatic and comes with a 4-year battery, adult pads, and user manual.
Warranty: 8 Years AED, 4 Years Battery, Until Use or Expiration for Single-Use Items, 1 Year or Until Expiration for All Other Accessories.
This defibrillator is so simple that anyone can use it. The unit provides both video instructions and clear voice prompts to instruct rescuers. The 4-year battery option will provide power for 125 shocks or 8 hours of continuous use, and 4 years of standby. The unit's bright yellow color makes it highly visible and easy to locate in an emergency. This AED includes all the important features necessary to provide emergency treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest, and allows rescuers to use different CPR protocols depending on their training.
This AED is fully integrated, extremely durable, and has no lids or moving parts which could hinder a rescue. It has been manufactured to resist water and dust, and tested to military standards for shock and vibration, and for use on jet aircraft and helicopters. The rubberized surface makes it easy to grip in an emergency. Using data cards the unit can be upgraded as rescue protocols change, and data can be recorded and retrieved from the unit.
Lifeline View AED Features:
- Simple to use.
- Automatic heart rhythm analysis.
- Lightweight design.
- Video instructions, voice prompts, and audio CPR pacing for rescuers.
- Long battery life.
- Rugged, sealed construction, no moving parts.
- Dust and water resistant.
- One-Touch Status Screen for detailed information on unit readiness.
- Highly-visible bright yellow exterior.
- Unit stores patient data and is upgradeable.
Lifeline View AED Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7.3" x 9.5" x 2.3".
- Weight: Less than 3 lbs.
- Operating Tolerances: 0-50 °C (32-122 °F), 5-95% humidity (non-condensing).
- Altitude Tolerance: -150 to 4500 meters (-450 to 15,000 feet).
- Shock/Drop Abuse Tolerance: 1.2 meters onto any edge, corner, or surface in standby mode.
- Crush Tolerance: 1000 lbs.
- Water and Dust Resistance: IEC60529 class IP55 protects against dust and waterjets.
- Vibration Tolerance: Rated to US military standards for helicopters and jet aircraft.
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated).
- Shock Charge Time: Less than 4 seconds.
- Lithium/Manganese Dioxide.
- 12 V, 2800 mAh.
- Can deliver 125 shocks or continuously operate for 8 hours and has a 4-year standby life.
Lifeline View AED Packages:
- DCF-A2310EN: Standard.
- DCF-A2310RX: With Prescription Coupon.
- DCF-A2313EN: FAA Approved.
Lifeline View AED Media & Literature:
Simply Effective Brochure
Lifeline View/PRO/ECG AED User Manual
View/PRO/ECG Operating Guide
Lifeline View AED Spec Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.