Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 8 Years
- Offers users the ability to view step-by-step instructional videos or ECG information
- Waveform: Impedance Compensated Biphasic Truncated Exponential
- Using data cards, the unit can be upgraded as rescue protocols change, and data can be recorded and retrieved
- Bright yellow color makes it highly visible and easy to locate in an emergency
- Phone: (866) 333-4241
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Defibtech Lifeline ECG AED includes a set of Adult Defibrillation Pads (#DDP-2001), Quick Start Card (#DAC-2501), Operating Guide (#DAC-A2530EN), and a 4 Year Battery Pack (#DCF-2003 or #DCF-2013).
Before Purchasing: The FDA requires a prescription for the purchase of an AED. If you have a prescription already, you may select a non-Rx package. If not, you may get a prescription from your own physician, or purchase a package that includes a prescription activation form. This form will be shipped with your AED and must be completed and returned to an MD.
Warranty: 8 Years AED, 4 Years Battery, Until Use or Expiration for Single-Use Items, 1 Year or Until Expiration for All Other Accessories.
The DDU-2450 Lifeline ECG AED offers users the ability to view step-by-step instructional videos or ECG information. It can be used in a non-diagnostic ECG monitoring mode, to allow for rhythm and heart rate monitoring.
The Lifeline ECG allows the user to display the patient's ECG data and event information while in AED mode using defibrillation pads. The unit's bright yellow color makes it highly visible and easy to locate in an emergency. This AED includes all the important features necessary to provide emergency treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest, and allows professional rescuers to either receive video and audio instructions or monitor detailed ECG data.
This AED is fully integrated, extremely durable, and has no lids or moving parts which could hinder a rescue. It has been manufactured to resist water and dust, and tested to military standards for shock and crush damage, and for use on high-vibration environments like boats, helicopters, or jet aircraft. The rubberized surface makes it easy to grip in an emergency. Using data cards, the unit can be upgraded as rescue protocols change, and data can be recorded and retrieved.
Defibtech Lifeline ECG AED Features
- Personal Coach at Your Side: Built-in metronome counts out the beat so you know what to do and when to do it.
- Real-time Protocol Selection: Enables you to switch rescue protocols without skipping a beat, giving you the comfort and confidence to deliver emergency care your way.
- Simple to Use:
- The status screen gives you up to the minute information on maintenance if it's required. In addition, built-in video helps give you easy, step-by-step guidance on maintenance that supplements the user manual. Proactive reporting monitors the status of the device and its components.
- As protocols change over time, your unit can be easily upgraded in the field with a data card.
- Data from the unit can be recorded or retrieved from the device using a data card.
- Safe and Effective: Uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience, and success, in thousands of defibrillators around the world.
- AED with Video Display: Displays full-motion animated instructions with CPR coaching.
- AED with ECG Display: Displays ECG data and event information.
- Type: Semi-automatic external defibrillator.
- Waveform: Impedance Compensated Biphasic Truncated Exponential.
- Lighted On / Off button.
- Lighted shock button.
- Display: High-resolution color LCD.
- Full motion video.
- On-screen text prompts.
- Voice and voice coaching.
- On-demand video help.
- Voice Prompts: Extensive voice prompts guide user through operation of the unit.
- Rescue Protocol: AHA / ERC (default); supports protocol updates by the user (password protected).
Patient Analysis System:
- Automatically evaluates patient impedance for proper pad contact.
- Monitors signal quality and analyzes patient ECG for shockable / non-shockable rhythms.
- Sensitivity / Specificity: Meets or exceeds IEC-60601-2-4 requirements; meets AAMI DF80 requirements and AHA recommendations.
- Patient Analysis:
- Internal Event Record: Critical ECG segments and rescue event parameters are recorded (greater than 60 minutes) and can be downloaded to a removable data card.
- PC-Based Event Review: ECG with event tag display, and audio playback when available.
Removable Storage (optional):
- Up to 30 hours of ECG and event data storage (no audio option) or up to 3 hours of audio (audio option).
- ECG and event storage on a removable data card. Actual length of storage is dependent on card capacity.
- USB Port: Event download and maintenance operations.
- Automatic daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly circuitry tests.
- System integrity test on battery insertion.
- Pad Presence: Pads preconnected tested daily.
- Unit and battery pack system test initiated by the user.
- Unit self-test results.
- Pads and battery information (status and expiration).
Defibtech Lifeline ECG AED Specifications
Energy: (nominal into 50 Ohm load)
- Adult: 150 Joules.
- Child / Infant: 50 Joules.
- Charge Time: 4 seconds or less (from shock advised).
- Type: Lithium/Manganese Dioxide (disposable, recyclable, non-rechargeable).
- Power: 12 V, 2800 mAh.
- Capacity: Can deliver 125 shocks or continuously operate for 8 hours.
- Standby Life: 4 years.
- Dimensions: 7.3" x 9.5" x 2.3" (18.5 cm x 24 cm x 5.8 cm).
- Weight: Less than 3 lb (1.4 kg).
- Operating Tolerances: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F), 5 - 95% humidity (non-condensing).
- Altitude Tolerance: -150 to 4500 meters (-500 to 15,000 feet).
- Shock/Drop Abuse Tolerance: 1.2 meters onto any edge, corner, or surface in standby mode.
- Crush Tolerance: 1000 lb.
- Water and Dust Resistance: IEC60529 class IP55 protects against dust and waterjets.
- Vibration Tolerance: Rated to US military standards for helicopters and jet aircraft.
Defibtech Lifeline ECG AED Configurations
- #DCF-A2460EN: Standard.
- #DCF-A2460RX: With Prescription Activation Form.
- #DCF-A2463EN: With FAA Compliant 4 Year Battery Pack (#DCF-2013).
Defibtech Lifeline ECG AED Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Lifeline ECG AED:
- #DAC-600: Event Review Software.
- #DAC-2100: Lifeline VIEW/ECG AED Soft Carrying Case.
- DDU-2000 Series Battery Pack:
- #DCF-2003: Standard.
- #DCF-2013: FAA Compliant.
- #DDC-2001: Lifeline VIEW/ECG Standard Data Card.
- #DDC-CR2: SanDisk Data Card Reader.
- #DDP-2001: Adult Defibrillation Pads (1 Pair) - For Lifeline VIEW/ECG AEDs.
- #DDP-2002: Pediatric Defibrillation Pads (1 Pair) - For Lifeline VIEW/ECG AEDs.