The Lifeline ECG AED is a semi-automatic, easy to use, lightweight and portable defibrillator (#DDU-2450) that comes with a 4-year battery, adult pads, operation guide, and user manual CD.
Warranty: 8 Years AED, 4 Years Battery, Until Use or Expiration for Single-Use Items, 1 Year or Until Expiration for All Other Accessories.
This defibrillator's simplicity means that anyone can use it, while still maintaining advanced features for professional use. The unit provides both video instructions and clear voice prompts to instruct rescuers. The 4-year battery option will provide power for 125 shocks in AED mode or 8 hours of continuous use, and 4 years of standby. The unit's bright yellow color makes it highly visible and easy to locate in an emergency. This AED includes all the important features necessary to provide emergency treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest, and allows professional rescuers to either receive video and audio instructions or monitor detailed ECG data.
This AED is fully integrated, extremely durable, and has no lids or moving parts which could hinder a rescue. It has been manufactured to resist water and dust, and tested to military standards for shock and crush damage, and for use on high-vibration environments like boats, helicopters, or jet aircraft. The rubberized surface makes it easy to grip in an emergency. Using data cards the unit can be upgraded as rescue protocols change, and data can be recorded and retrieved from the unit. This unit also allows for professional users to monitor the ECG while in AED mode, and is compatible with the optional 3-lead ECG monitoring adapter for more advanced monitoring of patients.
Lifeline ECG AED Features:
- Simple to use.
- Automatic heart rhythm analysis.
- Lightweight design.
- Video instructions, voice prompts, and audio CPR pacing for rescuers.
- Displays detailed ECG data.
- Compatible with 3-lead ECG monitoring adapter.
- Long battery life.
- Rugged, sealed construction, no moving parts.
- Dust and water resistant.
- One-Touch Status Screen for detailed unit readiness information.
- Highly-visible bright yellow exterior.
- Stores patient data.
- USB port for downloading event data or maintenance.
Lifeline ECG AED Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7.3" x 9.5" x 2.3".
- Weight: Less than 3 lbs.
- Operating Tolerances: 0-50°C (32-122°F), 5-95% humidity (non-condensing).
- Altitude Tolerance: -150 to 4500 meters (-450 to 15,000 feet).
- Shock/Drop Abuse Tolerance: 1.2 meters onto any edge, corner, or surface in standby mode.
- Crush Tolerance: 1000 lbs.
- Water and Dust Resistance: IEC60529 class IP55 protects against dust and waterjets.
- Vibration Tolerance: Rated to US military standards for helicopters and jet aircraft.
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated).
- Shock Charge Time: Less than 4 seconds for advised shock.
- Lithium/Manganese Dioxide.
- 12V, 2800 mAh.
- Can deliver 125 shocks or continuously operate for 8 hours and has a 4-year standby life.
Lifeline ECG AED Options:
- DCF-A2460EN: Standard Package.
- DCF-A2463EN: FAA Approved Package.
Lifeline ECG AED Literature:
Lifeline VIEW/PRO/ECG AED User Manual
VIEW/PRO/ECG Operating Guide
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.