Before Purchasing: The FDA requires a prescription for the purchase of an AED. If you have a prescription already you may select a non-Rx package. If not, you may get a prescription from your own physician, or purchase a package that includes a prescription coupon. This coupon will be shipped with your AED and must be completed and returned to MD.
The Lifeline AUTO AED comes with a 5 or (optional) 7-year battery, 9V lithium battery for readiness indicator, adult pads, user manual, and quick use card. This AED includes all mission critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Warranty: 8 Years AED, 4 Years Battery, Until Use or Expiration for Single-Use Items, 1 Year or Until Expiration for All Other Accessories.
The Lifeline AUTO AED is so simple anyone can use it. The unit only has one button and provides clear voice prompts to instruct rescuers. The unit is fully capable of analyzing a patient's heart rhythms and delivering a shock automatically. Brightly lit "progress lights" reinforce the voice prompts and provide visual text guidance for rescuers. The 5-year battery option will provide power for 125 shocks or 8 hours of continuous use, and 5 years of standby, and the 7-year battery option will provide power for 300 shocks or 16 hours of continuous use, and 7 years of standby. The unit's bright yellow color makes it highly visible and easy to locate in an emergency.
This AED is fully integrated, extremely durable, and has no lids or moving parts which could hinder a rescue. It has been manufactured to resist water and dust, and tested to military standards for shock and vibration, and for use on jet aircraft and helicopters. The large handle and rubberized surface make it easy to grip in an emergency, even with gloved hands. An "Active Status Indicator" clearly illuminates if the unit is ready for use. Using data cards the unit can be upgraded as rescue protocols change, and data can be recorded and retrieved from the unit.
Lifeline AUTO AED Features:
- Simple to use.
- Automatic heart rhythm analysis and shock delivery.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design.
- Voice prompts, visual text indicators, and audio CPR pacing for rescuers.
- Long battery life.
- Rugged, sealed construction, no moving parts.
- Dust and water resistant.
- Active Status Indicator ensures unit readiness.
- Highly-visible bright yellow exterior.
- Unit stores patient data and is upgradeable.
Lifeline AUTO AED Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 11.8 x 2.7 inches
- Weight: 4.2 lbs. (approx. 4.4 w/ 7-year battery pack).
- Operating Tolerances:0-50°C (32-122°F), 5-95% humidity (non-condensing).
- Altitude Tolerance: -150 to 4500 meters (-450 to 15,000 feet).
- Shock/Drop Abuse Tolerance: 1 meter onto any edge, corner, or surface in standby mode.
- Vibration Tolerance: Rated to US military standards for helicopters and jet aircraft.
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated).
- Shock Charge Time: DBP-2800/DCF-210: Less than 6 seconds, DBP-1400/DCF-200: Less than 9 seconds
- Lithium/Manganese Dioxide.
- 15V, 2800 mAh (DBP-2800/DCF-210) or 1400 mAh (DBP-1400/DCF-200).
- (With the DBP-1400/DCF-200) can deliver 125 shocks or continuously operate for 8 hours and has a 5-year standby life.
- (With the DBP-2800/DCF-210) can deliver 300 shocks or continuously operate for 16 hours and has a 7-year standby life.
Lifeline AUTO AED Options:
- DCF-A120-EN: AED with 5-year battery.
- DCF-A130-EN: AED with 7-year battery.
- DCF-A120RX-EN: AED with 5-year battery and Rx Prescription Coupon.
- DCF-A130RX-EN: AED with 7-year battery and Rx Prescription Coupon.
Lifeline AUTO AED Literature:
AUTO AED Spec Sheet
AUTO AED User Manual
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.