Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 Year
- Compact for easy and inconspicuous storage
- Motor speed is adjustable
- Non-corrosive collection canister comes with an automatic overflow shut-off
- White granite and impact resistant polyethylene construction
Ships from CPAC
- Phone: (800) 828-6011
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The CPAC PortoDent II Mobile Oral Evacuator is a portable, efficient, and affordable evacuation solution. It is perfect for use when the central system breaks down or for a dentist on the move. It is easy to use with minimal maintenance requirements - just roll it out and plug it in.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
CPAC PortoDent II Mobile Oral Evacuator Features
- Compact for easy and inconspicuous storage.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Motor speed is adjustable.
- Motor is replaceable with a screwdriver.
- Portability allows the unit to serve a variety of functions.
- Non-corrosive collection canister comes with an automatic overflow shut-off.
- White granite and impact resistant polyethylene construction.
CPAC PortoDent II Mobile Oral Evacuator Specifications
- 7/8 HP.
- 4.0 Amps.
- 50/60 Hz.
- Motor Control: Variable speed control.
- Sound Level: 70 dB at 100% vacuum.
- Construction: Molded polyurethane.
- Chair Capacity: Comes with 2 hoses.
- Vacuum Suction: 80" of water (6" of Hg).
- Vacuum Airflow: 75 cfm.
- Canister Stainless Steel - 2L.
- Weight: 35 lb.
- Unit Dimensions 16" (D) X 13" (W) X 26" (H).
- Canister Dimensions: 7" (Diameter) X 8" (H).
- Shipping Weight: 60 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 20" X 16" X 31".
CPAC PortoDent II Mobile Oral Evacuator Configurations
- #101008-11: 115 VAC.
- #101125: 115 VAC with Amalgam Separator.
- #101009-11: 230 VAC.
CPAC PortoDent II Mobile Oral Evacuator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the CPAC PortoDent II Mobile Oral Evacuator:
- CPAC PortoDent II Standard Motor (7/8 hp):
- #101352: 115 VAC.
- #101335: 230 VAC.
- #101399: CPAC PortoDent II Optional Handles and Larger Casters.
- #101492: CPAC Amalgam Separator Replacement Canister for Porto-Dent II.
CPAC PortoDent II Mobile Oral Evacuator