Shop with confidence at MFI
The CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Cart (#LP-40-001) is a convenient accessory and transport unit for the CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION electrosurgery system. It has the ability to carry the generator and smoke evacuator.
**NOTE: Cart pictured with generator and smoke evacuator above for demonstration only. Please note that the LEEP PRECISION Generator and Smoke Evacuator are NOT included with this cart.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Cart is equipped with five large caster wheels and two shelves of storage for extra accessories. The cart also has cable hooks attached, to better organize cables while in storage and during procedures. The cart is also designed to support the CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Generator and CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Smoke Evacuator.
The cart is most ideal for the busy clinics and practices, with mobility and plenty of storage.
CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Cart Features
- Highly efficient filter, with 99.999% odor/vapor elimination.
- Air flow is 35 CFM min. with a triple-stage filter.
- Can be mounted onto the cart for a mobility.
CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Cart Specifications
- Dimensions: 8.5" (W) x 9 in. (D) x 22" (H) (21.6 cm x 22.9 cm x 55.9 cm).
- Weight: 24 lbs (11 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs (45.4 kg).
- Air Flow: 35 CFM minimum.
- Filter: Pre-Filter,charcoal filter for odor removal and hydrophobic ULPA filter rated at 99.999% efficiency level for 0.014 micron particles*.
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Fuses: 15 amps, 250 V, T-Type.
CooperSurgical LEEP PRECISION Cart Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.