- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Not Available
- Designed for use in the Cooper Medical 6080 Smoke Evacuator
- Removes particulate, toxic gases, and odor from laser plume or surgical smoke
- Contains specialty blended, activated carbon for improved odor removal
- Filtration Efficiency: 99.9995% efficient down to 0.1 Micron particles
- MFR: CLS-Surgimedics | Ships from CLS-Surgimedics
- MPN: 901307-000
- Phone: (800) 293-9341
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The CooperSurgical 6082 ULPA Protection Plus Filter (#901307-000) with Odor Control is designed for use in the Cooper Medical 6080 Smoke Evacuator. The versatile filter can also work in the Surgimedics Surgifresh Turbo Smoke Evacuator System.
The purpose of the filter is to remove particulate, toxic gases, and odor from laser plume or surgical smoke. While suitable for use in both laser and electrosurgical procedures, it is especially recommended for procedures that create offensive odor and gases, such as the odor created during laser hair removal. The ULPA Protection-Plus filter contains 25% more specialty blended, activated carbon for improved odor removal.
With regular replacement of the pre-filter, the ULPA Protection-Plus Filter can last up to 90 days before needing changed. When to change the ULPA filter in the smoke evacuator is always dependent on the number of procedures and the amount of surgical smoke plume created since replacement of the ULPA filter is not time based. Usually, when a lingering odor is noticed or the suction pressure has decreased, the filter needs to be changed.
CooperSurgical 6082 ULPA Protection Plus Filter Specifications
- Filtration Efficiency: 99.9995% efficient down to 0.1 Micron particles.
- Filter Life: Up to 90 days maximum.
- Useful Life: 12 hours.
- Diameter: 6.5".
- Activated carbon.