Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed Softrace RTL Cloth ECG Electrode conforms well to the patient's skin and provide optimum patient comfort.
ConMed Softrace RTL Cloth ECG Electrode Features
- Designed to be easily repositioned while maintaining acceptable adhesion.
- Repositionable electrodes help minimize skin irritation due to the absence of an acrylic adhesive border.
- Can be effectively used for up to seven days, simply by re-wetting the gel surface, if necessary.
- Available in three sizes (small, medium, large).
- Radiolucent and MR safe.
- Carbon-based radiolucent (RTL) stud provides improved visualization during x-rays.
ConMed Softrace RTL Cloth ECG Electrode Configurations
ConMed Softrace RTL Cloth ECG Electrode Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.