Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed Reflex Tissue Lift Skin Stapler (#8735) is used for closure of skin in a wide variety of surgical procedures.
The Reflex TL incorporates a semi retracting anvil that only releases a staple when the handle is fully released, at which point the next staple is loaded. This gives the TL its "Tissue Lift" which assists in approximating the incision for easier placement of the next staple.
The staples hold skin in place until sufficient wound healing has occurred to allow for staple removal.
Quantity: 6 Cases with 35 Staples per Case.
ConMed Reflex Tissue Lift Skin Stapler Features
- Audible and tactile feedback confirms staple formation and end of trigger stroke.
- Arrow guide for accurate and consistent placement.
- Squeeze handle.
- "Best in Class" ergonomics help prevent embedded staples.
- Easy to operate.
- Visible counter improves speed.
- Single patient use.
- Staple Material: 316L stainless steel.
- Provides speed and accuracy at an affordable price point.
ConMed Reflex Tissue Lift Skin Stapler Specifications
- Staple Size: Wide - 6.9 mm x 3.6 mm.
- Shipping Dimensions: 5" x 6" x 10" (12.7 cm x 15.2 cm x 25.4 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb (0.91 kg).
ConMed Reflex Tissue Lift Skin Stapler Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.