Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 5 Years
- Contemporary styling
- Contoured, padded seat and 2" padded backrest
- Padded flip arm and armrest
- ClintonClean drawer top
- Phone: (800) 441-9131
The Clinton SC Series Extra-Wide Padded Blood Draw Chair with Padded Flip Arm and Drawer features more seating space to accommodate for bariatric patients and child/infant patients sitting with a parent.
Warranty: 5 Years Limited - Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
ClintonClean (optional): Clinton's answer to helping control the spread of pathogens, especially in areas where blood and other fluids are exposed to surfaces. ClintonClean components are manufactured from solid plastic with color throughout so there are no edges or seams where bacteria can accumulate and grow in the core material.
The color will not scratch off the surface and the material can be easily sanitized with common disinfectants and anti-bacterial agents.
ClintonClean is an excellent choice for blood chair arms, carts, lab or work area cabinets, and countertops.
Upholstery Color Selector: Complete color selector sheet can be found above. Please select upholstery color above in "Configurations".
Note: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
Clinton SC Series Extra-Wide Padded Blood Draw Chair with Padded Flip Arm and Drawer Features
- Contemporary styling.
- Contoured, padded seat and 2" padded backrest.
- Padded flip arm and armrest.
- ClintonClean drawer top.
- One-piece, all-plastic drawer.
- Gray powder-coated frame finish.
- Height and depth of flip arm is adjustable.
- Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit.
- Height adjustable armrest.
- Non-marking, nylon glides.
- Chair-mounted options available.
Clinton SC Series Extra-Wide Padded Blood Draw Chair with Padded Flip Arm and Drawer Specifications
- 300 lb load capacity under normal use (136 kg).
- Weight: 110 lb.
- Seat: 30" (Width) x 18" (Depth) x 18" (Height).
- Overall: 51.5" (Width) x 26.5" (Depth) x 34.5" (Height).
- Arm Height Range: 27 - 33 inches.
- Arms Adjustment Range: 6 inches.
- Shipping Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 38 inches.
Clinton SC Series Extra-Wide Padded Blood Draw Chair with Padded Flip Arm and Drawer Configurations
- #6069-U: Standard Armrests and Arms.
- #6069-U-665: ClintonClean Stationary Armrests and Straight Flip Arm(s).