Shop with confidence at MFI
The Clinton H Series E-Z-Clean Hydraulic Blood Drawing Chair with Drawer (#6340-P) has a hydraulic lift right where it is needed. The clinician positions the patient by using the chair's large, convenient foot pedal. The chair rotates freely and then can be placed snugly into position when the foot pedal is raised. Pump action on the pedal raises the chair to desired height level.
Warranty: 5 Years Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Important Note: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should never be left unattended.
Clinton H Series E-Z-Clean Hydraulic Blood Drawing Chair with Drawer Features
- E-Z-Clean, one-piece, plastic seat.
- ClintonClean flip arm and armrest (optional).
- ClintonClean drawer top.
- One-piece, all-plastic drawer.
- 1.25" (3.18 cm) square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel, neutral gray powder-coated seat frame.
- Polished chrome base with black bumper.
- Large pump-action foot pedal with snug-lock rotation.
- Adjustable height and depth flip arm (optional).
- Armrest positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit (optional).
- 9 alternate choices of arm styles with no upcharge.
- Height adjustable armrest.
- Chair-mounted accessories are available for separate purchase.
- 300 lb (136 kg) load capacity under normal use.
- Made in the USA.
Clinton H Series E-Z-Clean Hydraulic Blood Drawing Chair with Drawer Specifications
- Seat Dimensions: 18.0" x 17.0" (45.7 cm x 43.2 cm).
- Seat Height Range: 20.25 - 27.5" (51.4 - 69.9 cm).
- Overall Width: 38.0" (96.5 cm).
- Overall Depth: 30.0" (76.2 cm).
- Arms Height Range: 7.0" (17.8 cm).
- Weight: 197 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 40" (W) x 48" (L) x 44" (H).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.